+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By swordkata
  • 1 Post By Zillaan

Thread: My official Kudos to the Dimension/Art team.

General of Telara

Default My official Kudos to the Dimension/Art team.

I know you guys were dealing with some rough edges with 4.0 and the dev team getting sick and all the other unfortunate issues.

I, personally want to thank all of those invested into Dimensions, from the lead producer, to the artists, to the gopher boy who keeps them going with coffee.

This update is beyond amazing. I couldn't be happier(Although my bank account is crying right now).

Parked Achlight rider? Archlight lifter...Dim item??!!! The whole scale of what you brought to the table is mind boggling.

Stuff from PTW, SL, POW, SFP, and Telara..wow.

I want the whole dev team to know we appreciate everything and everyone that went into making our dim-dreams come true. You are all awesome.

Now onto Credit card number 2...
    Korvac the conquerer.

I would like to 2nd this motion.
    Specifically, i am over joyed with the scope and variety of items released.
    There truly is something for everyone.
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

Prophet of Telara

yes, the new items are awesome!

AND: DISCO MUSIC BOX, LOL!

put it in my wrestling dimension (telara wrestling federation on brutwacht), now it makes me giggle even more than before! ;-)

hailol is awesome too! (now in alice in wonderland )
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 03-31-2017 at 10:48 PM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

+ Reply to Thread