+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NightShift1
  • 1 Post By swordkata

Thread: Chapter two has just begun

Default Chapter two has just begun

For three years viewers have shared liked added faved many of my Rift dimension videos even some of the devs , hats off to everyone even those who wish not to speek to me . In many ways I don't regret being me I just wish I gave some of you boxing gloves to deal with me , I'm sorry won't cover the hole I made yet it's a start , I learned a hard lesson one being once you have trust don't throw it away ,...it's not worth it. The big one was trusting in someone else and going against my norms as a human I can say I have to stop and think of others more . I was told once that no one would sit through a Rift movie of 3 hours or more, well tricks on everyone and I will explain and yes a few of you even caught on and even called me out on it lol,... all my Rift videos from Harvest Fest Carnival to the one posted now are 5 min snips of a movie some of the titles gave this away even the changing of my dimension names to in game player names many of you played a part with out knowing and I can't say ty you enough . Coming soon along with a video that should of been public three years ago as short mini film called Fixar Legend of the Lamp. I want to give a big ty to those who pushed me trolled me said I was crazy and lastly the one rumor that I'm a nice person I just want to #bear hug you hehe, all in all ty you everyone for three years going on four .

And to anyone who says you can't , shouldn't, or impossable, come see me I'll make your head spin with out tool - box lol.

Odintia
    Last edited by NightShift1; 03-28-2017 at 12:35 AM.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

General of Telara

Not too sure what the meaning in the text was....But I enjoyed the video. Good job!!
    Korvac the conquerer.

+ Reply to Thread