• 5 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 3 Post By Lynx3d
  • 1 Post By MissGreen

Thread: DTC on the PTS!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default DTC on the PTS!

Hello again!

This week, Audzilla and I are back on the PTS, for the final walkabout through 4.1 dimensions before patch day on 29 March (WEDNESDAY!)

Please join us on Twitch at 1100 AM PDT, for a tour through new dimensions, new items (a metric ton of new items), new Carnival items, revamped minion caches, small changes to permissions, big changes to the lists, and more stuff that we'll probably forget along the way.

Here's a time zone converter, for your neck of the woods.

Hope to see you there!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Prophet of Telara

what a great show! Maggots! Pile of fish! Demon statues! Dead people! Doors! That tempest bay window! The spinning wheel! EVERYTHING!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

General of Telara

And now we know how much Audz loves maggots

But yea, cool stuff there, and there were still a good number missing because they aren't rendering yet. So much stuff we wanted to have, and even more stuff we didn't even know we want until now.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

WoW lots of awesome stuff to look forward to!

Thanks for taking the time to do this DTC. I got to catch it on youtube today, so thanks again. I can't believe how much stuff is coming out! Very exciting.

I am confused about one thing though. The weekly and all time search's are changing?
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    WoW lots of awesome stuff to look forward to!

Thanks for taking the time to do this DTC. I got to catch it on youtube today, so thanks again. I can't believe how much stuff is coming out! Very exciting.

I am confused about one thing though. The weekly and all time search's are changing?
    Thank you!

Yes, the search is moving to a regional search--so I can be on Greybriar and go look at your dimensions on Faeblight without having to change shards (or having to make a tourist, then level it to 10 to vote, etc).

I think a change of that scale has pros and cons. Overall, I think (just my 2 cents) it's a positive change, especially for those folks on lower pop servers who might not otherwise be able to easily reach a wider audience.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Oh okay, gotcha. Yeah I see it being more good than bad. Folk's might be more apt to touring, which is always good.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Thank you!

Yes, the search is moving to a regional search--so I can be on Greybriar and go look at your dimensions on Faeblight without having to change shards (or having to make a tourist, then level it to 10 to vote, etc).

I think a change of that scale has pros and cons. Overall, I think (just my 2 cents) it's a positive change, especially for those folks on lower pop servers who might not otherwise be able to easily reach a wider audience.
    I <3 this change!

The first thing I'll do Wednesday is browse dims
    Ryaj@Faeblight
    Dim enthusiast and RPer

Rift Disciple

I saw some gorgeous medieval doors

That tower is also exquisite, although I'm sad we have no way to enter it. I suppose I can flip it upside down and try to use it as a column :/ Not sure what else to do with it as I'm not a fan of gazebos. I simply want to easily create a medieval castle in Rift.

I think I saw some nice looking brick columns in there. So stoked to check out the full list
    Ryaj@Faeblight
    Dim enthusiast and RPer

+ Reply to Thread