+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By High King
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Lynx3d

Thread: Helm's Deep - Old build - new updates.

Default Helm's Deep - Old build - new updates.

Got a new PC so I'm finally able to build Dimensions even better than before, here's a screenshot of my updates on my old Helm's Deep build, possibly going to host WFs here.

Helm's Deep - Old build - new updates.-2017-03-22_043322.jpg

Prophet of Telara

shard, and maybe character name of the owner would be very helpful to visit it :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Helm’s Deep by Helcaraxe and if still on the same shard it would be Seastone.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 03-23-2017 at 04:42 AM.

General of Telara

Hm I'm not convinced that's the right one, Nouvae.
    While it has similar elements it doesn't quite look like in the screenshot posted above.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Prophet of Telara

I appreciate your answer nouvae, since I got to see another helm's deep, but I have to agree with lynx3d, it's not quite similar. Time of day could be because the one on seastone doesn't have a projector or a ToD placed, but the structures are different too. although it's always possible I just didn't find the angle the picture was taken in

I hope the OP can confirm or correct your statement, I'd love to see it
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

You're right it's not the same, the OP mentioned it was an old build and that was the first one that came to mind. My apologizes to the OP for making the suggestion it was on Seastone.

Default Reply

Sorry, forgot I didn't have my information in my signature.

It's on Faeblight, it's called - Mathosia Fortress [WIP] - by "Maedhris".

Prophet of Telara

thanks for the update :-) I just visited, it's a very impressive build You still got loads of space, I can't wait to see what this looks like when it's finished.

btw... you've got a carved wooden plank floating above one part of the outer wall, you might want to remove it

Now I wish I could get a new PC so I could appreciate your upgrades all the better! I wish I could +1 it again for you, but it is simply amazing from the first visit to the next. Enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    thanks for the update :-) I just visited, it's a very impressive build You still got loads of space, I can't wait to see what this looks like when it's finished.

btw... you've got a carved wooden plank floating above one part of the outer wall, you might want to remove it
    Haha thanks, I'm working on a new Hogwarts build atm so Helm's Deep will have to wait. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Liltizzy View Post
    Now I wish I could get a new PC so I could appreciate your upgrades all the better! I wish I could +1 it again for you, but it is simply amazing from the first visit to the next. Enjoyed it!
    Thanks for visiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post

Haha yeah, it's what I stood on to take the screenshot hahahahaha.

General of Telara

Oh Faeblight, why didn't I recognize it...I've been in there at least once already.
    Maybe because it didn't have a sky projector yet.

Anyway, that's a really well constructed dim, definitely worth checking out.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

+ Reply to Thread