• 1 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By NightShift1

Thread: New Dimension: Indiana Jones-The Cult of Nagaya

Prophet of Telara

Default New Dimension: Indiana Jones-The Cult of Nagaya

Tadatadaaa.. tadataaaaaaaaa

Indiana Jones has to save a damsel in distress from a cult that is about to summon the snake demon Nagaya from the depths of hell. It's almost there to wreak havoc, only a human sacriface is missing to let the demon slip through into this world. Can Indi save the day? And why did it have to be SNAKES?

New Dimension: Indiana Jones-The Cult of Nagaya-2017-03-20_154554.jpg
    Indiana Jones-The Cult of Nagaya by Alliendre@Brutwacht
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 03-26-2017 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Why didn't anyone tell me about that embarassing spelling mistake? :(
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Oh sweet! Love all the Indy movies! I have to hop on Rift and check out this dim! Pics look great, Alli!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Loved Indy coming in for the save!

Great dimension choice to use for this build, it was hard to tell what was already there and what was added.

As always your character morphs are incredibly well done.

I enjoyed my visit very much, great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Fantastic dimension with brilliant character morphs! I had to laugh at the amount of pink urn butts in the air! Loved it
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Prophet of Telara

thank you ladies for your kind comments
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Great job , on this one love all the detail and lol I won't lie when I seen how many booties raised skyword there was ,... I had to lol , love the whole theme well done once again.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread