+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Anniversary mount giveaway for Dimensionerds!

Default Anniversary mount giveaway for Dimensionerds!

Anniversary mount giveaway for Dimensionerds!-ejwfwveogyamanc78c8t1vl0dwdzcbj00ugg-1p29733nz9-mc0cqm1saps5uu27hvp7lnmwwsuvyzuhtfwgqbrtcee3dncb.jpg

Hello fellow builders!
    As you all know, pretty much every Trion creator is currently giving away (or planning to) those cute new 6th Anniversary Tuskers. Some of you might also remember Rift360.net went under construction (again!) due to switching to a new hosting. I know there's been quite a few submitted dimensions already, and I promise they will all go up on the site soon™. Meanwhile, I have also decided to re-work the way the dimensions appear on the site. Instead of numerous messy name pages, we're going to have categories! I am currently working on setting those up so it would all look neat and pretty, and you guys can help me with that, and win some awesome mounts just for doing that.

HOW TO ENTER

• Submit your own dimension that falls under the Carnival category.
    • It must be related to Carnival! Theme park, circus, parade, celebrations - anything that has to do with a carnival works!
    • All dimensions must be open to public and available for visiting!
    • Please check the dimension and owner@shard names, I must be able to find it in Public list!
    • Available to all shards, both EU and NA!
    • Must be a complete build - works in progress, unfinished builds and single morphs (i.e. a market tent in a completely unrelated dim) will not be accepted;
    • Must be a personal build! One code goes to one winner, guild dimensions unfortunately will not work;
    • However you can gift a code to a guildie or a friend in case you win - as long as they use it before the expiration date!
    • Finally, first 10 dimensions win! No RNG here, simply submit before anyone else does and the code is yours! All 10 codes will be distributed via in-game mail sent to the dimension owner characters unless specified otherwise in the submission form.
    • If you have questions or doubts or wish to confirm if your dimension works for the theme - please comment below, or PM me in Discord, or message via the Contact Form. Forum messages don't always work so please use more reliable ways of communication.

WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A CARNIVAL DIMENSION?

If you don't have any dimensions that work for the theme - don't be discouraged! There will be 5 more codes given away using RNG, simply comment on this post with your name@shard!
    • The forum draw will take place as soon as I have 10 winners on the site, so don't be shy to comment ;)
    • Forum draw will be done via RNG app, and will only include name@shard comments! Posts with questions and small talk will not be included ;)
    • All 5 codes will be distributed via Forum PMs so please make sure your 'inbox' folder isn't full.

Good luck everyone and thank you for being amazing!
    Last edited by Laeti; 03-17-2017 at 05:14 PM.
    Laeti@Laethys/Aelari@Laethys
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Twitter~Rift-Discord~Raid Guides~RIFT360°
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Oh bummer I don't have one of those dims! Anyway, thank you for giving others the opportunity to win.

Raynastar@faeblight
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

http://otherworlds.us/

I added my Riverboat Carnival (Zillaan@deepwood) dim via the submission form on your website. I hope i filled it out correctly - lol.
    Dim's On Deepwood: Abandon Ship! // Kish and Zill's Summer House // Ice Age // The Fourth Seal // Kishauwau's Retreat // Riverboat Carnival // Lv-426 // Plants VS Zombies Tribute (as Zillisha) // Dim Items Museums (as Zillox)

Rift Master

I have no idea if I had submitted that already in the old version, I hope it would count anyways, and I hope it fits the theme.. I added the freakshow by alliandre@brutwacht ... well, it's a circus, of sorts
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 03-17-2017 at 08:56 PM.
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Indiana Jones-The Cult of Nagaya" by Alliendre

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I have no idea if I had submitted that already in the old version, I hope it would count anyways, and I hope it fits the theme.. I added the freakshow by alliandre@brutwacht ... well, it's a circus, of sorts
    Everything counts Previous submissions unfortunately don't matter, since we're starting over heh. Thank you!

Soulwalker

Sent submission, Easter@Greybriar, Dimension is: Celebration.

Thank you for the submissions guys! Also no need to post them here too, I'm getting them all directly in the mail so I won't miss any of them;)

Solarum@Greybriar

Sorry, I have many dimensions, but they are mostly storage. lol

Thanks for the contest!

..on the birth of a search, white trash my native son..

Soulwalker

Lanou@Brutwacht

Soulwalker

Echzia@Brutwacht

Soulwalker

Have fun dimensionnerds.
    Booster@greybriar

Default Gorden

Gorden@Zaviel

Soulwalker

Lexsa@Faeblight

Kalelx@Faeblight