+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By Nouvae

Thread: Share Your Dimensions - Dimension Gallery Update

Default Share Your Dimensions - Dimension Gallery Update

Hi everyone! Just a quick little update from Dimension Gallery. I've recently added the ability for Dimensioneers to upload their own screenshot images with dimension submissions to the gallery. It's really quick and simple to add or update your dimensions on the site.

I will still be administrating and approving all submissions as they are received but I hope this will be a fun way for you, the creator, to add your own personal screenshots and information about your dimensions to the site. I've very much enjoyed visiting dimensions over the last several years and taking screenshots has always been a fun challenge for me, but I'd like to open that opportunity up to you now too.

I hope you will enjoy using this new feature and thank you for helping to build the gallery along with me.

An update article posted here about the changes and shared a few images of some of the new Minion Dimension Stash items currently on the PTS as well.

Also, if you're interested in participating in a Carnival costume contest check out my current giveaway.

Prophet of Telara

I tried it out today (please discard the entry for the frog king's realm, I had overlooked that you already had that in the gallery :-) ). Is there a way to define in which order the screenshots should be? other than that: nice and easy way to add and update, thanks

Cheers,
    Alliandre
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    Is there a way to define in which order the screenshots should be?
    Thank you Alliandre, the first image that you select and upload will be the last one on the page, and the last one you upload is the first one shown if that makes sense. I may move them around if it looks like a more prominent photo should be at the top of the page, but if you have a specific order just specify in the notes.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 03-18-2017 at 07:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread