+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree14Likes
  • 5 Post By Manasha
  • 5 Post By Salvatrix
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko
  • 1 Post By Manasha
  • 1 Post By Salvatrix
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Minion Dim boxes

Shield of Telara

Default Minion Dim boxes

I am not sure if this has been posted yet. But on the PTS, the dimension vendor allows you to purchase the minion dimension boxes. It appears there are some different colored building materials within them. But if you get the five and six star premium dimension stash's you can get some amazing items. There is a substantial amount of new items in those boxes. Tho, it is rough to only get the really good items from top end 4 hour minions adventures.

If you saved your old dim boxes it does not seem to affect them, you will still get the old stuff. Here is a picture of a few of my favorite items. I love the large statue and the tree I have been wanting for YEARS, so happy it will be in-game soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Minion Dim boxes-2017-03-15_190327.jpg  
    Last edited by Manasha; 03-15-2017 at 03:10 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

FYI, the content of the boxes is work in progress, which is why they are still mostly empty at this time. Many more items are coming to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    FYI, the content of the boxes is work in progress, which is why they are still mostly empty at this time. Many more items are coming to them.
    Tacitus, can you please confirm/deny whether saved premium boxes will update to have the new stuff, or if they're still going to suck and only the purchased ones will have worthwhile stuff in them?

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Shield of Telara

Sweet, I was hoping some of the 8 hour minion rewards could get a few of the epic items. Just don't get that many chances to do 4 hour minion adventures.

But very excited! So many awesome new items.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Tacitus, can you please confirm/deny whether saved premium boxes will update to have the new stuff
    Only newly returned boxes from minions will have the new items. New Dimension Stashes are replacing the current dimension stashes. No benefit will be gained for knowing early that this was coming and hoarding. Everyone will start off on even footing when this goes Live.

Only newly returned boxes from minions will have the new items. New Dimension Stashes are replacing the current dimension stashes. No benefit will be gained for knowing early that this was coming and hoarding. Everyone will start off on even footing when this goes Live.
    Gotcha, so all new boxes. My dimensioneering alts tend to open their boxes a week at a time and then list a bunch of stuff all at once, so yeah - I can see the anti-hoarding measure.

Thanks for the info!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

General of Telara

Would be a good time for those who have not purchased the Minion dimension attractors to get a start up on leveling them.
    Korvac the conquerer.

+ Reply to Thread