+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rift Arcade - Finished for now

Excellent job!!! I love the pin ball machines and the plushie grab thingy lol very detailed. And of course the DDR pads. I found myself trying to play some games lol its just a natural reaction to arcades, haha

Well done!!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    Excellent job!!! I love the pin ball machines and the plushie grab thingy lol very detailed. And of course the DDR pads. I found myself trying to play some games lol its just a natural reaction to arcades, haha

Well done!!
    Cheers I'm glad you enjoyed your quarter spending hehe
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    Cheers I'm glad you enjoyed your quarter spending hehe
    yes I did very much! Thank you! I did watch the video as well great song choice!!!

So I'm wondering how long did it take ya to build it? Also do you have other dims that we should check out?

I have a shorty story for ya too. I used to go to Cedar Point a lot,.. which is an amusement park but I must be honest I spent most of my time in their massive arcade, it was just insanely huge!!!! I had more fun in there than waiting in the insane lines to get on rides lol
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Rift Master

This dim is amazing, so much detail everywhere. Love the donkey kong and pac-man games.

lol, tho your dim killed me. Had to use a low level character to see it since my home is not on the same shard. Orphiel Farwind put up his portal to scion. I was thinking when I saw the portal, no way that's farwind's. It always took me forever to get him to spawn the instance when I wanted to farm it. But sure enough a bunch of mobs ate me when I zoned through
    Last edited by Manasha; 03-08-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    yes I did very much! Thank you! I did watch the video as well great song choice!!!

So I'm wondering how long did it take ya to build it? Also do you have other dims that we should check out?

I have a shorty story for ya too. I used to go to Cedar Point a lot,.. which is an amusement park but I must be honest I spent most of my time in their massive arcade, it was just insanely huge!!!! I had more fun in there than waiting in the insane lines to get on rides lol
    It took 5 days total do to two days of nitpicking, . As for other dims , Art of War is new ,.I have 13 toon's on gb so in that said , hope you find some .
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    This dim is amazing, so much detail everywhere. Love the donkey kong and pac-man games.

lol, tho your dim killed me. Had to use a low level character to see it since my home is not on the same shard. Orphiel Farwind put up his portal to scion. I was thinking when I saw the portal, no way that's farwind's. It always took me forever to get him to spawn the instance when I wanted to farm it. But sure enough a bunch of mobs ate me when I zoned through
    Sorry about opie , he will be moved soon.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Update 1 of 2

Tomarrow the dimension will be closed for three days and will reopen with a new exterior and front setting as it stands the spawn in spot holds 180 items , most of the games are 10 items or less , you see what I'm getting at ,..hehe more to come lots more . The face of the building and sign will stay the same so please check back in three days . Hope to see you soon
    Last edited by NightShift1; 03-09-2017 at 09:38 AM.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by NightShift1 View Post
    Sorry about opie , he will be moved soon.
    lol it isnt a big deal. I thought it was funny and ironic.
    Last edited by Manasha; 03-10-2017 at 04:39 PM.

Default Update 2 of 2

Well we did it ,...5 new ones added to bring the total to 33 arcade cabinets = 33 Co - op builders ... *checks record book,...... yep we now hold the record for the time being of ,33 builders in a co - op build. Grats to everyone who had an idea of what they wanted to see ty to those who donated to the build the pin ball machine wouldn't be pin ball with out the ball. I have a contest coming up soon attached to this build , it will be open to the public and all are welcome to join after soon to be post of details.

P.s. the list of games have been updated on first page.

Odintia

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Contest

check out the updated post on the first page for details

held for update and vote count ty.

Odintia

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Contest lost in shuffle, ... will repost new contest in new post soon with changes.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Default Updated again number 3

New walls new signs new new new , come stop in and see the magic of the Rift Arcade

Odintia

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Post Cannot find.

I Keep searching "Odinsbelt" or "Rift Arcade" but nothing comes up. I am from the shard hailol, please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RIFT wrecker View Post
    I Keep searching "Odinsbelt" or "Rift Arcade" but nothing comes up. I am from the shard hailol, please tell me what I am doing wrong.
    You have to have a character on greybriar to view greybriar dimensions , hope that helps.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2