• 1 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 2 Post By polynomia
  • 2 Post By Loveyttsab

Thread: Butcher Bob is Back!

Default Butcher Bob is Back!

Hey guys,
    It's been well over a year since I closed Butcher Bob's Sadistic Shack. It was one of them that I just wasn't happy with, I liked parts of it but some of it was a bit pants. Since then, I've been off and online with that real life thing (Mainly offline, I'm still a slacker) But finally I'm happy to say that after moving it to another dimension, and rebuilding parts of it over and over again like I do! Butcher Bob's has reopened with a new name Butcher Bob's II - The Remake which can be found on Gelidra EU. So for anyone who would like to see what became of the evil little blighter, you're more than welcome to pop round and visit, I'm sure he'd love to have you for dinner

Butcher Bob is Back!-20170305193513_1.jpg
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

General of Telara

You clearly left a lot of money at the shadow market

And Harvest Meadow makes it even more creepy.
    I don't remember if the windmill was also in the old version, but I like it a lot.

Although I'm not really a fan of creepy and bloody scenery, this is a must see.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Prophet of Telara

hahahahaha... still as great as it was, and more creepy, I agree ;-)

Love the touch with Santa's hat, and bob's new head ;-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    You clearly left a lot of money at the shadow market

And Harvest Meadow makes it even more creepy.
    I don't remember if the windmill was also in the old version, but I like it a lot.

Although I'm not really a fan of creepy and bloody scenery, this is a must see.
    I couldn't believe it when I found the shadow market vendor! I think I'll be a regular customer from now on
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    hahahahaha... still as great as it was, and more creepy, I agree ;-)

Love the touch with Santa's hat, and bob's new head ;-)
    Haha, Bob's new head! The Santa's hat is a little clue...Butcher Bob has a seasonal job. Although he's pretty BAD at it!
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Haha, Bob's new head! The Santa's hat is a little clue...Butcher Bob has a seasonal job. Although he's pretty BAD at it!
    That's what I thought :-) I was always suspicious of you Santa :-p
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

So many scary and creepy details to explore, I thoroughly enjoyed it

If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend you pay it a visit.
    Nobody does scary quite like Ralitza ;)

Default +100

Bob you took my breath away!....if he could he would of ir...haha

Im speechless...BRILLIANT!!!

Thank you ladies! I'm really glad you enjoyed your visit
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread