+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Out of your Tree! (Building Contest)

Default Thanks for the entry!

Character Name: Korvac
    Shard:Laethys
    Dimension Name:Hyperion

Soulwalker

Default Island treehouse in the sun

Character Name: DarkDominion
    Shard:Typhiria
    Dimension Name: Paradiso treehouse of sunny sun.

Rift Disciple

Hi, I have a couple questions.
    1. Can one person submit an entry for the personal dimension category and be part of a team in the guild dimension category?
    2. Guild dimensions contain areas for guild members such as crafting stations, mail boxes, vaults, parsing dummies, etc. Is it permissible for a guild dimension to be open to its members but not to the public?

Default Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Serpent View Post
    Hi, I have a couple questions.
    1. Can one person submit an entry for the personal dimension category and be part of a team in the guild dimension category?
    2. Guild dimensions contain areas for guild members such as crafting stations, mail boxes, vaults, parsing dummies, etc. Is it permissible for a guild dimension to be open to its members but not to the public?
    #1 Yes

#2 Yes

Rift Disciple

This is an entry for the Guild Category.

Guild Representative: Veylin@Laethys
    Team: Amphe, Veylin, Cariade
    Dimension Name: Nefarious Sky Citadel

General of Telara

It's an existing built, but it would be nice to get it out of the dust it fits right in the theme. It's a personnal dimension built alone with no tools.

Character name : Amielle
    Shard: Hailol
    Dimension name: Amy's faerie oasis
    Last edited by Amielle; 03-15-2017 at 07:21 AM.

Rift Master

I have a question for someone I'd like to convince to take part: you stated this contest is open for existing builds too, but they have to be closed for the public until the opening date. does it mean as soon as they decide to enter their dimensions they have to close it, or does it mean is can't have been public before, or do only new builds have to be closed until opening time?

Is something like a tree city okay too, or does it have to be 1 tree one house/shed/fort/whatever?
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Polar Expedition (Alli+Xirschu)" and "Vicky" by Luisa

Default Great Question

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I have a question for someone I'd like to convince to take part: you stated this contest is open for existing builds too, but they have to be closed for the public until the opening date. does it mean as soon as they decide to enter their dimensions they have to close it, or does it mean is can't have been public before, or do only new builds have to be closed until opening time?

Is something like a tree city okay too, or does it have to be 1 tree one house/shed/fort/whatever?
    #1 If you're entering an existing build, you need to close it until opening time.
    #2 A tree city would be fine to enter. That would mean multiple dwellings. As long as they are in trees per the definition, would be fine.
    Last edited by Kuula; 03-24-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuula View Post
    #1 If your entering an existing build, you need to close it until opening time.
    #2 A tree city would be fine to enter. That would mean multiple dwellings. As long as they are in trees per the definition, would be fine.
    I'm sure this also means I'm okay with entering but still have to ask.
    I'll have a build in a dimension that used to have a build in it (which is why it has some +1s) but the build has been wiped a while ago and I'm using a blank dim to build the entry (it'll be closed until the due date ofc). If that's okay I'll enter as soon as I come up with a decent name for it lol (also would be huge kudos to you for running this contest since it made me start building in a dim I've wiped by accident and thought I'd never touch again, thank you).
    Laeti@Laethys
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Rift Raid Guides~RIFT360
    Please post your ideas on how to make things worth paying for in this thread! <3
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Default I don't care how many +1's or the name

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    I'm sure this also means I'm okay with entering but still have to ask.
    I'll have a build in a dimension that used to have a build in it (which is why it has some +1s) but the build has been wiped a while ago and I'm using a blank dim to build the entry (it'll be closed until the due date ofc). If that's okay I'll enter as soon as I come up with a decent name for it lol (also would be huge kudos to you for running this contest since it made me start building in a dim I've wiped by accident and thought I'd never touch again, thank you).
    This is completely acceptable and encouraged. Why don't you show us what you got?
    Last edited by Kuula; 03-23-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Rift Master

ooookaaay... I'll try too, although I'm really really bad at houses ;-) so... don't expect greatness, but I like the challenge!

Character name: Samrahia
    Shard: Brutwacht
    Dimension Name: Bogling Infestation

Storytime!
    A group of boglings once peacefully lived close to a lake at the edge of a forest, when a green horror forced them to give up their homes. They decided, since that green monster can't climb trees, to build a new home high above ground. A few still struggle with the horrors they lived through, others already feel right at home! That tree is peaceful (though struggling from the bogling infestation), that forest is peaceful and magical and gives them everything they need, but they don't dare to go close to their old home...

Note: since the focus is on the tree house you start at the bogling's home. But I strongly encourage visiting the forest and the bogling's old village too. Maybe you can find and defeat the monster?
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 04-03-2017 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Story added
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Polar Expedition (Alli+Xirschu)" and "Vicky" by Luisa

Default Entry posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    ooookaaay... I'll try too, although I'm really really bad at houses ;-) so... don't expect greatness, but I like the challenge!

Character name: Samrahia
    Shard: Brutwacht
    Dimension Name: Bogling Infestation
    Thank you for your entry. It sounds mind boggling.

Tree houses, a personal favorite! My main dim I've been working on for ages is a tree house but I can't see it being finished before Summer
    Fwob - Zaviel

I'm finally ready to submit my entry!

Character name: Laeti
    Shard: Laethys
    Dimension Name: Wytches' Brew

Thank you again Kuula for this amazing contest! Can't wait to see everyone's entries <3
    Laeti@Laethys
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Rift Raid Guides~RIFT360
    Please post your ideas on how to make things worth paying for in this thread! <3
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Default Entry posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    I'm finally ready to submit my entry!

Character name: Laeti
    Shard: Laethys
    Dimension Name: Wytches' Brew

Thank you again Kuula for this amazing contest! Can't wait to see everyone's entries <3
    Thank you for participating. Enjoy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast