+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 64
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Pets of Rift Dimension Contest

  1. #31
    Telaran Kassamai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    74

    Default love my overlords

    I love my furry masters, no idea how to make little animals though :P will work on this. This is an awesome idea Cold.

  2. #32
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kassamai View Post
    I love my furry masters, no idea how to make little animals though :P will work on this. This is an awesome idea Cold.
    I think the solution for this for most is to build bigger than usual :-) I hope you try it and enter!
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 03-30-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

  3. #33
    Plane Touched Coldsprite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kassamai View Post
    I love my furry masters, no idea how to make little animals though :P will work on this. This is an awesome idea Cold.
    I do hope you enter! I wouldn't say my own animal morphs are prize worthy, but I had fun making them and am still proud of them!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I think the solution for this for most is to build bigger than usual :-) I hope you try it and enter!
    Maegwynn is absolutely right! You could try building from the perspective/scale of your pet. That would give you a lot more flexibility on size for the morph

  4. #34
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    24

    Default Entry

    Character Name: Astrail (Chrystiel)
    Dimension Name: Sophie - Devourer of Nokia 3310
    Shard: Bloodiron
    Spotlight Pet’s Species: 3colored Cat
    Brief Synopsis (maximum 300 words): Sophie, my most beloved cat always manages to keep my life interesting, being it screaming at me in the morning to wake me up or demand cuddle, she do however have strange tendencies, she loves my phones! as pillow or toy, my Nokia 3310 survived everything, fall from heights and thrown against walls, but my cat... Nope, dead phone.

    Pets of Rift Dimension Contest-sophie.jpg
    Last edited by Iavasmeril; 04-19-2017 at 09:34 PM.

  5. #35
    Plane Touched Coldsprite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iavasmeril View Post
    Character Name: Astrail (Chrystiel)
    Dimension Name: Sophie - Devourer of Nokia 3310
    Shard: Bloodiron
    Spotlight Petís Species: 3colored Cat
    Brief Synopsis (maximum 300 words): Sophie, my most beloved cat always manages to keep my life interesting, being it screaming at me in the morning to wake me up or demand cuddle, she do however have strange tendencies, she loves my phones! as pillow or toy, my Nokia 3310 survived everything, fall from heights and thrown against walls, but my cat... Nope, dead phone.
    So cute! Thank you for your entry!

  6. #36
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Character Name: Marnthette
    Dimension Name: Andy
    Shard: Laethys
    Spotlight Pet Species: White Mouse
    Brief Synopsis: I don't think it is a surprise to say I am an animal lover something I inherited from my mom. I don't remember a time we didn't have pets in the house. My mom was a natural with animals we had the usual dogs, cats, fish, birds, turtles but we also had many injured animals that were nurtured until they could be on their own. We had ducks, a goose and even an abandoned baby racoon that stayed til he could mange in the world. So It was a bit of a quandary on which pet to portray. I decided on Andy my little white mouse because he was my first very own pet.

    A pet mouse you say. Well yeah my favorite cartoon characters growing up were Mickey Mouse, Sniffles, Mighty Mouse and Jerry from Tom and Jerry. (yep dated myself lol) So no one was surprised when I came home with Andy. Well my dad did raise his eyebrows but after I explained he was just too darn cute to be someone's supper Andy was in.
    Andy and I shared a room for the extent of his little life ( as did his mate Tess and their 19 kids) He was affectionate, loved to cuddle and would sit on my shoulder while I did homework everyday.
    Thank you Coldsprite for this great contest.
    Last edited by Marnth; 04-22-2017 at 03:50 AM.
    .... ...

  7. #37
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,004

    Default

    wrong post sorry!
    Last edited by Amielle; 04-21-2017 at 12:07 PM.

  8. #38
    Plane Touched Coldsprite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marnth View Post
    Character Name: Marnthette
    Dimension Name: Andy
    Shard: Laethys
    Spotlight Pet Species: White Mouse
    Brief Synopsis: I don't think it is a surprise to say I am an animal lover something I inherited from my mom. I don't remember a time we didn't have pets in the house. My mom was a natural with animals we had the usual dogs, cats, fish, birds, turtles but we also had many injured animals that were nurtured until they could be on their own. We had ducks, a goose and even an abandoned baby racoon that stayed til he could mange in the world. So It was a bit of a quandary on which pet to portray. I decided on Andy my little white mouse because he was my first very own pet.

    A pet mouse you say. Well yeah my favorite cartoon characters growing up were Mickey Mouse, Sniffles, Mighty Mouse and Jerry from Tom and Jerry. (yep dated myself lol) So no one was surprised when I came home with Andy. Well my dad did raise his eyebrows but after I explained he was just too darn cute to be someone's supper Andy was in.
    Andy and I shared a room for the extent of his little life ( as did his mate Tess and their 19 kids) He was affectionate, loved to cuddle and would sit on my shoulder while I did homework everyday.
    Thank you Coldsprite for this great contest.

    Thank you for your entry!

  9. #39
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    154

    Default

    I named mine Pixie's Hollow.
    Dimensions on Hailol

    (~NEW~) Pumpkin Spyce Cottage - Search Winter to find my dimensions

  10. #40
    Rift Disciple Zeamage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    188

    Default

    did the world end?? no, just the RIFT part of my world atm, i dont want to build, so i wont be able to finish my entry.
    So sorry
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

  11. #41
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeamage View Post
    did the world end?? no, just the RIFT part of my world atm, i dont want to build, so i wont be able to finish my entry.
    So sorry
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

  12. #42
    Shadowlander Tinderal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeamage View Post
    did the world end?? no, just the RIFT part of my world atm, i dont want to build, so i wont be able to finish my entry.
    So sorry
    But, but... sob.... goes off to cry in a corner

  13. #43
    Plane Touched Coldsprite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeamage View Post
    did the world end?? no, just the RIFT part of my world atm, i dont want to build, so i wont be able to finish my entry.
    So sorry
    Awww, sorry to hear that. Hope all is well and ty for letting me know!

  14. #44
    Shadowlander A'lyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Character: AudzillaRAWR
    Shard: Faeblight
    Dimension name: "Rock Garden"
    Pet: Dwayne
    Species: Telluric

  15. #45
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A'lyn View Post
    Character: AudzillaRAWR
    Shard: Faeblight
    Dimension name: "Rock Garden"
    Pet: Dwayne
    Species: Telluric
    Sorry I have to ask, what's a telluric? Google wasn't good in translating... really it just exchanged the c with a k to make it German :-D
    Alliandre - Brutwacht
    My Dimensions
    New! "Tartaros" and "Tick Tock" by Alliendre, "A Dragon's Treasure" by Luisa and "Vogelzug" by Jaodya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts