• 13 Post By Loveyttsab
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By Lynx3d
  • 1 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By Ralitza

Thread: NEW Dimension *The ORANGE Farm* by Loveyttsab@Typhiria

Default NEW Dimension *The ORANGE Farm* by Loveyttsab@Typhiria

Hi everyone,
    I would love to share with you my new dimension *The ORANGE Farm*.
    Was working on it for the last 4 month. There is not much to tell about it only that i really love this new dimension Harvest Meadow. Beautiful orange/red kinda colors!
    Have fun! <3

2017-02-20_154312.jpg (62.0 KB)
    2017-02-22_183543.jpg (56.1 KB)
    2017-02-22_183724.jpg (66.2 KB)
    2017-02-22_115457.jpg (60.2 KB)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW Dimension *The ORANGE Farm* by Loveyttsab@Typhiria-2017-02-20_154312.jpg   NEW Dimension *The ORANGE Farm* by Loveyttsab@Typhiria-2017-02-22_183543.jpg   NEW Dimension *The ORANGE Farm* by Loveyttsab@Typhiria-2017-02-22_183724.jpg   NEW Dimension *The ORANGE Farm* by Loveyttsab@Typhiria-2017-02-22_115457.jpg  

Prophet of Telara

I love your carpets... I love that house... I love the pumpkin woman

just one thing... shouldn't this dimension be called The PUMPKIN farm???

As always:
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

haha... yeah Maegwynn... was my first idea to call it Pumpkin Farm, but don't know why it end up to be orange...

Thank you for your comment <3

General of Telara

If you were hoping for more replies, I'm still rather from your last dimension...

What can I say...can I have the stuff you disposed of in your attic?
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

No sorry Lynx3d...lol...its a memory of this farm...

I love Harvest Meadow too and you've made it very beautiful. The colours you've used fit perfectly with the base dimension and your morphs are incredible. I really enjoyed visiting all your dimensions, I have had a lot of touring to catch up on so I visited them all!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    I love Harvest Meadow too and you've made it very beautiful. The colours you've used fit perfectly with the base dimension and your morphs are incredible. I really enjoyed visiting all your dimensions, I have had a lot of touring to catch up on so I visited them all!
    Thank you Ralitza for taking time and visit my dim! And ty for your comment, very important to me...cos i am fan of your dimension's.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveyttsab View Post
    Thank you Ralitza for taking time and visit my dim! And ty for your comment, very important to me...cos i am fan of your dimension's.
    It was my pleasure, I'm a fan of your dimensions too!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread