• 2 Post By Maegwynn
  • 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Loveyttsab
  • 2 Post By Aurowyn
  • 1 Post By polynomia

Thread: NEW Dimension CUBE by Loveyttsab@Typhiria

Default NEW Dimension CUBE by Loveyttsab@Typhiria

Hi everyone,

I just want to to say that i rebuild my old dimension *My dream home* to new dimension *CUBE*. I love modern architecture and modern decor...so this CUBE is the reflection of inspiration from modern stile. I hope you take time to see it and enjoy it as much i enjoyed building it Have fun <3

Just a little spoiler: 2017-02-13_172008.jpg (44.6 KB)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW Dimension CUBE by Loveyttsab@Typhiria-2017-02-13_172008.jpg  

General of Telara

This is insane...this cubic house with a bit of landscape looks so minimalistic at first, and when you notice that it uses a full 2520 items you realize that just about everything is a seamless morph...

Stop making us all look like bloody noobs!
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Sorry you feel that way Lynx3d

I agree with Lynx3D, you're quite damaging for our self esteem, but thats also why why I love visiting your dimensions, they make me wanna do better, try harder, think bigger.
    I love your house and everything in it, and the surroundings are stunning. Another great job Lovey.
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

Prophet of Telara

wow... I'm speechless. you rock, lovey I'm stealing that gaming/tv chair of yours, it's awesome!

also, please invite me to your parties (your party dimension was at least new to me)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

The original dimension was beautiful, but this new update just moves it a step above to stunning!! Love to visit your dimensions always Lovey. The furniture is to die for, such a relaxing environment you created and I adore the little trees in the garden.

Thank you very much everyone <3

Absolutely delightful dim. I really enjoyed visiting it.
    Alternate Greybriar names. Kyriann, Ellowyn, Ellowen, Xanadu, Myschief, Dynamite, Feradar.

As always i was amazed
    So many morphs all over the place that you don't immediately notice as morphs, and that's the best kind imo

So you're an architect and designer?
    You are very talented, perfect build, and many things I love in this house.
    Awesome furniture and decorations. And I like the garden, you don't notice it first, but when you are on the roof...
    +1 given

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    So you're an architect and designer?
    You are very talented, perfect build, and many things I love in this house.
    Awesome furniture and decorations. And I like the garden, you don't notice it first, but when you are on the roof...
    +1 given
    No i'm not architect or designer...i'm en artist in real,paintings, but i really love architecture don't know why.
    Thank you very much for your comment and for +1.

+ Reply to Thread