+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 1 Post By Lynx3d
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: Hidden in Time on Hailol by Agrona

Default Hidden in Time on Hailol by Agrona

After working for several months on my new dimension, I am finally able to open it to the public. I usually include pictures of my builds, but not this time. I let Agrona's story paint a picture. After that, feel free to discover my newest creation: Hidden in Time on Hailol by Agrona.

Agrona's Journal Entry:

It’s been nearly six years since my ascension and what a turbulent time it has been.

At first, I had no recollection of my life before the time Sylver Valis plucked my soul from the stream. All my memories were drowned out by the hopelessness and despair I was greeted with once I stepped off the platform in a well-hidden Defiant life factory. I was ushered through a brief explanation and then I had to find my way to something called the Failsafe Device.

I admired the strength and conviction of those who stood against Regulos and fought his invading army. The last image I saw, when I stepped into the portal, will haunt me forever. Asha Catari, standing proud, defiant until the end… and then… she fell, her dagger rolling out of her hand. And so, I was transported through space and time. I have to say that I was beyond glad to find Asha Catari in Meridian. I pledged myself to the Defiant cause then and there.

I have fought creatures that defy my wildest imaginations and forged ever-lasting friendships. Some battles were hard won, but with the right team, you could overcome even the toughest adversaries (Crucia, I am looking at you…)

But then memories surfaced of a life before I died. I remembered parts of my history. It was a time of peace and tranquility, of simple village life. The laughter of children echoed through my mind and suddenly a great wave of weariness washed over me. I was tired of constantly watching my back, of always fighting.

During my travels through Telara, Dusken and Brevane, - and I must tell you that I even traveled to a world ruled by Nightmares, where the ocean is above the world or part of the world or no longer part of it (it was all rather confusing at times, as nightmares are), I befriended a Defiant Mage named Sheelana and, to my surprise, became fast friends with a devote Guardian Warrior who calls herself Brianan.

Each of us has a different strength and combined, we make an excellent team. Our crafting abilities complement each other. Brianan is a master weapon and armor smith, as well as a skilled artificer, while Sheelana is a handy apothecary and a crafty outfitter. I can supply both with the necessary materials and the best part, with the help of my fishing and survival skills, we never go hungry. We are all visionaries when it comes to our craft.

All three of us longed for peace, for a quiet corner, where we can rest and replenish our energy. As it so happened, we stumbled across an ancient place, hidden behind crumbling ruins and found a time travel device. To our astonishment, it was still in working order. Neither of us was brave enough to step upon the platform since we had no way of knowing where it lead or if we would be able to return. We discussed our discovery with Orphiel and Sylver. Both were very intrigued by it and agreed to help us.

After weeks of preparations, and with plans in hand that would show us how to rig up a porticulum on the other side that would connect to the closest one in Mathosia, we gathered our courage and entered the time machine.

What did we find? You can follow in our footsteps and see what lies Hidden in Time.
    Last edited by Agrona77; 02-13-2017 at 09:12 AM.

Ooooh I can't wait to visit

General of Telara

Nice storyline, the dimension reflects it pretty well too.

There's only that one technical issue, after you used the first teleport, you can't +1 anymore, because it bugs out due to the large distance
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Yea, I had that teleporting issue happen before in other dims. So, I usually just hit the +1 as soon as I load into the dim and before I use any teleporters.

Thanks for the feedback and visit!

I always enjoy a good backstory for a dimension! Nice work Agrona, and the dimension is fun to explore. Love the little garden areas.

+ Reply to Thread