+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Dusky Beauty

Thread: Suggestion: The next step of dimensions? Player made dungeons and quest chains

Default Suggestion: The next step of dimensions? Player made dungeons and quest chains

I'm going to post something about this in the ideas forum as well-- but given the state of Rift content development, the Faeblighter in me has taken to insisting that player made content is the most dependable way to maintain interest in Rift.

Seems to me the next logical step in dimensioneering as well as PvE would be and should be player created dungeons and quest chains. Not only would this push player interest in game content and help retain some player base and long term interest, but it would really be great for the dimension and writers community, and I am 100% certain it would push some dim related sales on the Rift Store.
    City of heroes did it. Neverwinter does it. I'm positive it would play very well in Rift.

Shadowlander

I Agree ! Nice idea.

Champion

As I stated in the other thread, great idea!

Also think about the PVP possibilities. I have almost zero interest in dimensioneering as it is right now. But I'd be the first to build a 1 vs 1 dueling ring in a tempest-bay architectural style.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    As I stated in the other thread, great idea!

Also think about the PVP possibilities. I have almost zero interest in dimensioneering as it is right now. But I'd be the first to build a 1 vs 1 dueling ring in a tempest-bay architectural style.
    I'm assuming in this you're asking for an automated reward system to get some skin in the game for the players? Because with the items in the game we can currently DO Arenas, they just have to be moderated and rewarded by a player as an event to do anything with them.

+ Reply to Thread