+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Songbird Theater, Faeblight

Default Songbird Theater, Faeblight

Hello! I'd like to share my newest dimension, Songbird Theater, by Hawthorn@Faeblight. Inspired by the new Mathosian-style buildings, I wanted to make a village scene with some explorable areas- including a small inn and pub, various market booths, and theater stage- for the RPers on my home shard. I had so much fun building this one, hope you like it.

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

That stage is just amazing, I'll go visit as soon as I'm back home, the pictures look adorable:)
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

General of Telara

Wow, that's one incredibly detailed dimension.
    And I totally envy your skills to combine all those items to form such unique buildings.

+20!
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Harumph! I had to +1 it.
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Out of Bounds | Zea`Lynn the Emerald Feend | Matter of Life & Death

I am so checking this out at the first opportunity.

UPDATE: I am in awe. I am seriously just standing here and staring with my mouth open. I want to film in here. This is fricking unbelievable.
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 01-21-2017 at 01:45 PM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Thanks very much, everyone! This one was really special to me (and took freaking forever) so I'm very happy to see it being enjoyed!

@Samuraiko Please do, I'd love that! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Just finished touring your amazing dimension and now I think I'll go bang my head against a wall for a while......

Seriously, I've never seen anything like that. Your dimensions always blow my mind, but you outdid yourself with this one. How on earth do you get your inspiration for something like this?? Do you find pictures on the internet, or do you just pull all this straight out of your imagination? If it's the latter, forget the head banging, I'm jumping off the nearest bridge I can find!!!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Quote Originally Posted by devanita View Post
    Thanks very much, everyone! This one was really special to me (and took freaking forever) so I'm very happy to see it being enjoyed!

@Samuraiko Please do, I'd love that! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
    If I can come up with something, I certainly will. I have a few ideas for music already.

*wails in frustration*

DAMN IT WE NEED DEMORECORDING IN THIS GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Just finished touring your amazing dimension and now I think I'll go bang my head against a wall for a while......

Seriously, I've never seen anything like that. Your dimensions always blow my mind, but you outdid yourself with this one. How on earth do you get your inspiration for something like this?? Do you find pictures on the internet, or do you just pull all this straight out of your imagination? If it's the latter, forget the head banging, I'm jumping off the nearest bridge I can find!!!
    I know EXACTLY what you mean. I was really proud of my Ardenburgh dim until I saw this. Now I'm like, "Oh my gods, my dim sucks."

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!

Prophet of Telara

this is another amazing build.. so when' trion offering you a job? :-p

I left a bunch of compliments to you already since you were there when I visited, I just wanted to add to the overal tenor that this is one of those builds that make me wanna build again, just like nouvae's builds or feendish's or diva's or all the other amazing dimensions out there... like ardenburgh, samuraiko :-)

each and every build is awesome and something to be proud of, so don't feel even a bit bad about your own dimensions when you see something like this, and just get inspired to another unique masterpiece of your own
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    each and every build is awesome and something to be proud of, so don't feel even a bit bad about your own dimensions when you see something like this, and just get inspired to another unique masterpiece of your own
    Thank you Alliandre, I couldn't had said it better myself. Every builder is telling their story in their own way, and the world can never have too many stories or storytellers.

@Foxfire This dimension actually started out as a steampunk style shop in Polyp Promenade lol... I could not make things fit into the space I chose and decided to change direction (and base dimension) entirely, but took inspiration from the layout back in the original dim I started in. I liked those covered walkways that are used in the street scenes in Polyp Promenade, and so that was my starting point. The finished version here literally started as a bridge in the air, and I just built around that.

NOW I know what your dim reminds me of!

It's like Bree in LotRO! (This is a totally good thing, by the way, because that's one of my favorite 'cities' in gaming.) That or a non-snowy version of Winterhaven!

Quote Originally Posted by devanita View Post
    Thank you Alliandre, I couldn't had said it better myself. Every builder is telling their story in their own way, and the world can never have too many stories or storytellers.
    I simply adore everything and anything that looks Medieval and your dimensions always speak to me because of that I totally agree with what Maegwynn (Alliandre) said and this dimension really did inspire me.....right away from working on one I'm halfway through to wanting to run away from it and start a new one LOL. My "banging head" comments were just me attempting to be funny

Keep turning out more dimensions like this, I LOVE touring them!

@Samuraiko It reminds me of a village in Black Desert online!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

It's so beautiful! Breathtaking. I feel like I discovered a hidden street and the rest of the town is just over there...

Just speechless.

When I zoned into this dimension I couldn't believe my eyes, it was an amazing site to see, with so many little details all throughout. It's hard to believe there are 2520 items here, it feels like much more. Exploring it was a lot of fun and I think my favorite part of it all is how immersive the environment you created is.

Holly, your dimensions are all very special, and this one is a beautiful piece of art, fantastic!!

Thank you so much for your very kind words, and for visiting!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast