• 1 Post By swordkata
  • 1 Post By devanita
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Marnth

Thread: Customer Service

Plane Walker

Default Customer Service

Hi everyone
    I am posting this thread in hopes we can get improved customer service.
    My last 2 dealings with customer service have not been good or satisfactory. We have no where to go when something is not taken care of, except customer service. I am still waiting for a response from a GM since Saturday and have resigned myself to knowing it will never come.
    I did post a thread asking them to look into customer service in general discussion, but I don't think they are truly aware of what responses we have gotten of late.
    It is my hope our community can give them some insight here.

For me there are the last 2:
    The last one: No response nor problem being solved
    The one prior to: Given false info stating grey minion items were a bug.
    I do hope you will contribute to this thread in a constructive manner the details aren't necessary.

Thanks
    Last edited by Marnth; 01-13-2017 at 03:39 AM.
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

I'm sorry you're having difficulties with getting your issues resolved. I have noticed in the last couple weeks a lot of complaints in our community chat about CS not resolving problems satisfactorily. My personal experience with CS has been amazing so I don't know if it's certain reps that aren't getting the job done, or perhaps they've had an influx of tickets and are overwhelmed? I hope you're able to get things worked out quickly, I know it can be frustrating. *hug*

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by A'lyn View Post
    I'm sorry you're having difficulties with getting your issues resolved. I have noticed in the last couple weeks a lot of complaints in our community chat about CS not resolving problems satisfactorily. My personal experience with CS has been amazing so I don't know if it's certain reps that aren't getting the job done, or perhaps they've had an influx of tickets and are overwhelmed? I hope you're able to get things worked out quickly, I know it can be frustrating. *hug*
    Thank you for the input, it is appreciated. I have also seen the community chat for the past few weeks on this matter and thought this thread was needed here. For my situation I am resigned to the fact it's a done deal. I am hoping this thread will bring insight to the ongoing situation.
    Thanks again

Default CS is swamped

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    They have a bit of a backlog of tickets at the moment,
    CS is swamped currently...as mentioned in another post

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcleros View Post
    CS is swamped currently...as mentioned in another post
    Thanks for the input.
    Regardless if the CS is swamped or not there is a problem.
    The purpose of this post is to shed some insight on what customers are experiencing with the department in a constructive manner, in hopes of improvement. It is not intended to be anything else.

General of Telara

Yup, with all the angry players of late, who I've been watching in general chat, they are putting in tickets for everything. I'm sure just coming back from holiday, they are running on the slow side.

Surprisingly, on a personal stance, I find their CS awesome. Although the last tix I put in, because of the bugged out last questing mission in Ashenfell prevented me from completing it or restarting it. Took almost 3 weeks.

But they have gone so far as to replace an epic artifact that I mistakenly added to a wrong set. I hope you get your issue resolved.

they should have at least a response system, to let you know they received your complaint.
    Korvac the conquerer.

Shadowlander

Trion canceled Live-Chat-Support. Reason: to increase the service quality. What do you think how the trion support works? I think they are kidding theire customers.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    Yup, with all the angry players of late, who I've been watching in general chat, they are putting in tickets for everything. I'm sure just coming back from holiday, they are running on the slow side.

Surprisingly, on a personal stance, I find their CS awesome. Although the last tix I put in, because of the bugged out last questing mission in Ashenfell prevented me from completing it or restarting it. Took almost 3 weeks.

But they have gone so far as to replace an epic artifact that I mistakenly added to a wrong set. I hope you get your issue resolved.

they should have at least a response system, to let you know they received your complaint.
    Thanks for the input Korvac,it is appreciated.
    The response is one of the most important things in CS. As far as CS being swamped that means there are problems.This thread is to give insight how those problems are being addressed or not being addressed. I am sure the majority of them are being addressed. The ones that aren't can cause more problems.

As I have stated previously my situation is a done deal as far as I am concerned I took the steps that were necessary to make mine a done deal and is not the intent for this thread. Thanks though for the concern.

I've actually had overwhelmingly positive experiences with Rift's CS, and have gotten email notifications throughout the process (indicating that my ticket was received, was under review, had been answered, or was awaiting my response, etc) and am able to check the status of my tickets on my account page.

Since this is posted in the dimension forum, I'll mention that a lot of the "issues" I have heard other builders complaining about and saying they are filing support tickets for often sound to be user errors rather than game bugs. I'd assume these types of tickets are difficult for CS to understand, or have an answer to, and I'd suggest asking other builders for help before filing needlessly.

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Ascac View Post
    Trion canceled Live-Chat-Support. Reason: to increase the service quality. What do you think how the trion support works? I think they are kidding theire customers.
    As I have stated previously this thread is to give insight how CS is dealing with the customer. Nothing more. If you have a constructive remark please feel free to post it..

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by devanita View Post
    I've actually had overwhelmingly positive experiences with Rift's CS, and have gotten email notifications throughout the process (indicating that my ticket was received, was under review, had been answered, or was awaiting my response, etc) and am able to check the status of my tickets on my account page.

Since this is posted in the dimension forum, I'll mention that a lot of the "issues" I have heard other builders complaining about and saying they are filing support tickets for often sound to be user errors rather than game bugs. I'd assume these types of tickets are difficult for CS to understand, or have an answer to, and I'd suggest asking other builders for help before filing needlessly.
    Thank you Holly for the input, it is appreciated. Very happy to hear you have had great experiences with CS.

In the times I've had to contact Customer Service, I've never had an issue, they always replied within a reasonable time, sometimes much quicker than I had anticipated.

Depending on the length of time your ticket has been opened, you may want to reply to the ticket to provide more details, etc. or ask directly for a response in your ticket if you haven't received one.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    In the times I've had to contact Customer Service, I've never had an issue, they always replied within a reasonable time, sometimes much quicker than I had anticipated.

Depending on the length of time your ticket has been opened, you may want to reply to the ticket to provide more details, etc. or ask directly for a response in your ticket if you haven't received one.
    Thanks for the input Nouvae, it's appreciated.

I consider my situation a done deal but that is exactly what I did and to date still have not gotten a response.
    Last edited by Marnth; 01-14-2017 at 01:26 AM.

Plane Walker

Just a point of clarification here. I posted this in dimensions for 2 reasons. First I know this community to be fair, second the issues I was aware of were not user errors, granted this does happen.
    Customer Service for the most part does a great job. This was posted to shed insight on those issues that "fall through the cracks". Hoping that Trion would see there is a need for improvement. A company is only as good as their Customer Service. If there is only one disgruntled customer from CS that is one too many.

Thanks
    Last edited by Marnth; 01-14-2017 at 07:49 AM.

Plane Walker

Hi everyone,
    Juts wanted you to know there is a place to give feedback on the GM you deal with. Your comments can be sent to GM_Feedback@trionworlds.com.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread