+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Bishoujo
  • 3 Post By Laeti
  • 1 Post By Laraninni

Thread: I Have No Clue

Rift Chaser

Default I Have No Clue

Ok so I have no clue about what kind of dimensions there are, I have the Octus Monastery but I only use it to drop dimension stuff off as a kind of storage, could someone tell me if there are any big empty open type dimensions. I would like to start from scratch to see what I could come up with.
    As long as expansion packs and Essential Edition are in the Rift Store for cash only purchases and are bind on pickup or bind on account only, then the game will be pay to win. Once you can buy them with store credits or can place them on the AH then the game won't be pay to win.

I believe this is what you're looking for
    http://www.dimensiongallery.com/rift...sion-anywhere/
    enough details in the link, plain empty dim

http://www.dimensiongallery.com/rift...empest-island/
    Is a good one too, some water included.

http://www.dimensiongallery.com/rift...on-everywhere/
    pretty one which requires... silver tier

Last edited by Bishoujo; 01-11-2017 at 03:45 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    I believe this is what you're looking for
    http://www.dimensiongallery.com/rift...sion-anywhere/
    enough details in the link, plain empty dim
    Thank you, I put dream weaver on my boosted mage just so I could make myself a cool dim, but I didn't want to just make a bunch of random ones, and the link you gave looked just about perfect
    As long as expansion packs and Essential Edition are in the Rift Store for cash only purchases and are bind on pickup or bind on account only, then the game will be pay to win. Once you can buy them with store credits or can place them on the AH then the game won't be pay to win.

DimensionGallery is a great source of inspiration if you don't know where to start. If you browse Dimension Keys section, there's a list of all existing base dimensions as well as their item limit and source (i.e. vendor, DW, events etc). When you pick a dimension, it's also nice to check it out in game, you can easily find an empty one by just searching it in Dimension tab and visiting the ones with no +1s (they're usually either empty or have a few items left there by the owner). In case of Anywhere - it's just a flat surface with nothing but sandy terrain and a skybox, with other dims it's always great to see what existing features they already have in case you don't wish to, say, morph water or greenery or certain structures.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    DimensionGallery is a great source of inspiration if you don't know where to start. If you browse Dimension Keys section, there's a list of all existing base dimensions as well as their item limit and source (i.e. vendor, DW, events etc). When you pick a dimension, it's also nice to check it out in game, you can easily find an empty one by just searching it in Dimension tab and visiting the ones with no +1s (they're usually either empty or have a few items left there by the owner). In case of Anywhere - it's just a flat surface with nothing but sandy terrain and a skybox, with other dims it's always great to see what existing features they already have in case you don't wish to, say, morph water or greenery or certain structures.
    Thanks for the advice going to check it now.

+ Reply to Thread