• 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Freneticfangs
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 2 Post By Maegwynn
  • 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Harmony Heights New Dimension on Hailol

Default Harmony Heights New Dimension on Hailol

Hello everyone, I've just opened a new dimension build, I had such a great time making this one. Using the new Draumheim Mansion, I built a rather large home inside of it.

Many thanks to Tacitus for providing us with some very unique challenges with these new buildings that have no bottom/are not sealed off, what a fun project!

Harmony Heights is Nouvae's "winter home" where she likes to enjoy the views from inside her cozy manor and create little paintings. You'll find her artwork throughout the house. I hope you enjoy your visit and if you'd like a tour, I'm happy to show you around just find me in game.

Just a preview of the outside of the house, click the door to enter the house.

Harmony Heights on Hailol under my alt Maevha.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 01-10-2017 at 07:26 PM.

General of Telara

Wow, just the screen shots alone are full of awesome. Will have to tour tomorrow.
    Korvac the conquerer.

Rift Disciple

D: I don't have a character high enough level on this shard to +1 this dim, but it's gorgeous!

We can all just stop dimensioning right now... Epic kitchen of all epic kitchens

Harmony Heights New Dimension on Hailol-2017-01-10_235202.jpg
    Last edited by Freneticfangs; 01-10-2017 at 11:26 PM.
    Ryaj@Faeblight
    Dim enthusiast and RPer

Woah! So that's what you have been working on!! I can't wait to check it out!!!

Screenshots are full of awesome, I agree!

Wooot! Looks wonderful as always! *Runs off to Hailol*

What a fun and clever use of the premade buildings! I love the retro/art deco vibe you created with your furniture and light fixtures, and your artworks are really outstanding. Beautifully done, and a wonderful example of another way to use these houses.

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Plane Walker

Another awesome build. Beautiful
    Silence, there are times when it speaks volumes.

Thank you all for visiting and the kind words, brings a smile. I really enjoyed making this house and the different use of colors, challenging myself to add more details here and there, and love to make the little paintings.

However, I must admit, I really loathe making kitchens, bathrooms, or anything with a sink, stove, or appliance in it, lol. I'm really glad you enjoyed it though.

I've just posted a little article about the new buildings we received and at the bottom is just some tips on how you can make a house like this inside these pretty buildings, if you're interested: New Dimension Buildings & Ways To Use Them. I certainly hope we receive more of these types of structures in the future.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post

However, I must admit, I really loathe making kitchens, bathrooms, or anything with a sink, stove, or appliance in it, lol.
    I really, really wish they would make various sinks and tubs as complete dim items.

I'm partial to medieval-style ovens and fireplaces as well.

We can achieve them via sacrificing item count, but I prefer having the option to simply place down the whole object and move onto other things I like designing.
    Ryaj@Faeblight
    Dim enthusiast and RPer

I stopped by for a visit yesterday and I must say, your Harmony Heights dimension is exquisite! I love, love, love all the amazing art work, the kitchen, the details, the beautiful furniture, well, I love everything about it!

What a great idea to use the PVP items on these "closed" mansions and build the interior in another part of the dim. You even duplicated what we can see outside the house. Brilliant!

Another amazing dim, Nouvae! :10
    Save
    Last edited by Agrona77; 01-17-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Prophet of Telara

I really have to visit this :-)

Agrona, are you sure she built the interior in another part of the dimension? Usually those things are hollow and invisible from inside, so it COULD be in the building... but I'm just suspecting, I haven't been there in person yet :-) I'd probably have done that ;-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Quote Originally Posted by Freneticfangs View Post
    I really, really wish they would make various sinks and tubs as complete dim items.

I'm partial to medieval-style ovens and fireplaces as well.

We can achieve them via sacrificing item count, but I prefer having the option to simply place down the whole object and move onto other things I like designing.
    I'd love to see some "household" items as well, a sofa, sink, tub, toilet, oven, fridge. I think even though Dimensions are not really "houses" the construction of houses is in general the most popular theme. Would be a good option for the Devs to consider adding at some point, as many other player housing types of games have these basic items. As far as I know these types of items don't exist in the game world, so things like this would be new art which is a more involved process. Best bet is to ask for those items in the Dimension Request List, the Devs actively check that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    I stopped by for a visit yesterday and I must say, your Harmony Heights dimension is exquisite! I love, love, love all the amazing art work, the kitchen, the details, the beautiful furniture, well, I love everything about it!

What a great idea to use the PVP items on these "closed" mansions and build the interior in another part of the dim. You even duplicated what we can see outside the house. Brilliant!

Another amazing dim, Nouvae!
    Thank you Agrona, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit!

The house is actually built inside the Draumheim Mansion, as seen in this picture I have lifted the building up over the structure I made inside, then using PvP banners to allow access inside or exit. The really fun challenge for this is inside the Draumheim Mansion you can see through the exterior walls, so you can get pretty creative with the windows and doors.

Prophet of Telara

wow nouvae, I'm speachless. This is really awesome

I got to visit your two new small builds too, great job on those too... they really don't seem to be 400 items each

You really make me wanna build again with those dimensions
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    wow nouvae, I'm speachless. This is really awesome

I got to visit your two new small builds too, great job on those too... they really don't seem to be 400 items each

You really make me wanna build again with those dimensions
    Thank you Alliandre, I'm glad you enjoyed them

+ Reply to Thread