Like Tree11Likes
  • 7 Post By Nightkvothe
  • 1 Post By Lynx3d
  • 2 Post By Nightkvothe
  • 1 Post By Nightkvothe

Thread: Treetop Town

Shadowlander

Default Treetop Town

Come one, come all! Looking for a new place to rent? Currently Treetop Town has two lovely vacancies, with laundry facilities only feet away. While you're up top, be sure to stop by the Treetop Tavern, have a bite to eat and enjoy the view! Also, if you are need of anything while you're up top, stop by the Treetop One Stop for all your convenience needs!

Owner: Nightkvothe
    Shard: Faeblight
    Name: Treetop Town - Gloamwood Glen

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I enjoyed my visit to your town very much. The paths were easy to follow (very important!), and there were some charming little details, like the hats on the pegs and the little kitchenettes. The laundromat made me lol.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

General of Telara

Oh tree houses, one of my favourite themes.
    I like how you connected them all, with some railing so we don't fall off all the time. A little rough here and there, but that's exactly how things built into trees tend to be.

The dimension key is a good choice, the contrast between sun light and shadow is perfect. I'm still looking for a good sky projector like this for one of my never-ending projects, ideally with a slightly more friendly sky...
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Shadowlander

thanks for the compliments! also, Feedish, I was lol'ing the entire time I made the laundry mat

Good job on this one, I enjoyed it. Laundry room is cool ^^. I myself am trying to do something similar by using the vines as routes to different parts of a 'village', yep pretty big undertaking, and it's taking ages ><. Hopefully I'll release it one day..

The only suggestion I could give is some kind of supports in certain area's where a floating floor seems a little odd. For me that kind of immersion is really important. And the beginning stairway is HUGE haha!
    Fwob - Zaviel

Great work Nightkvothe, I enjoyed my visit to the Treetop Town, the tree was quite expansive with the buildings and pathways, I liked your furniture and morphs, the laundry room was a fun addition too.

Shadowlander

Refuge...I'm embarrassed to say I neglected to go back and put those in

That'll for sure be a fix...and vines...I totally could not even imagine the amount of tweaks you'll need to do with vines...I wish you all the luck =) As for the stairway.....you should have seen what was there before...haha

+ Reply to Thread