+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By swordkata
  • 1 Post By Frappenguy
  • 1 Post By Fire Serpent
  • 1 Post By Laeti
  • 2 Post By swordkata
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko

Thread: Hey Tacitus. Anyway to link Noterity dim items into the Rift store?

General of Telara

Default Hey Tacitus. Anyway to link Noterity dim items into the Rift store?

Because nothing....Nothing is worse than getting an awesome idea during a build, then having to leave, jump to a porticulum, run to Alittu(For example), run all the way to the back, climb the stairs, and hit up one of the Notoriety vendors, to grab some items, head back into the dim and place it..

Get another idea, have to race over to another port, to hit up Margle, jump down the flight of stairs to their vendors, while fighting off POW lag, just to have to jump back to TB to hit up vendors there...Sigh.....

So anyways to have a Notoriety vendor hub...In one spot?
    Korvac the conquerer.

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    ... So anyways to have a Notoriety vendor hub...In one spot?
    Or better yet. Add anything and everything that your character has unlocked to the summoned veteran vendor that has little other use.
    Last edited by Frappenguy; 12-31-2016 at 04:57 PM.

Rift Disciple

Workaround = add all notoriety items to your wish list in large quantities so you will always have access to them. This is especially handy for items that use currencies that have a maximum, like planarite. When I am grinding NMR's, PA's or whatever, I don't want to have to leave every time my rift bag fills and I am at max planarite.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Serpent View Post
    Workaround = add all notoriety items to your wish list in large quantities so you will always have access to them. This is especially handy for items that use currencies that have a maximum, like planarite. When I am grinding NMR's, PA's or whatever, I don't want to have to leave every time my rift bag fills and I am at max planarite.
    Nice workaround, unfortunately not as handy for wishlist hoarders like me. I have tons of stuffs in there, including various world event items, costume bundles and pieces, gear, recipes etc. That is not even including dimension items;) If I add everything I might need from a rep vendor, the list would just grow even more. And yes, I do indeed need all those items in the wish list lol, it's exactly why I'm adding them - otherwise I'll just forget the item's name and source

Adding all dimension rep unlocks to the dim tab would be wonderful. I understand why it might be better to keep them on vendors during first weeks of the expansion, but after that it's just qol issue. Especially with NMT vendors since they're not in max level zones anymore.
    Last edited by Laeti; 01-01-2017 at 05:53 PM.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

General of Telara

They have the right idea with the Notoriety vendors in Alittu.Unlock the faction, have a not. Representative in Alittu. Genius in fact! Now just make a hub for all Not. vendors in another spot in Alittu. Pretty barren place, vendor-wise as it is.

Another idea is how they added more of the trophies to the dim tab in the Rift store, now just add a Notoriety tab.
    Korvac the conquerer.

Rift Disciple

I would love a notoriety tab in the cash shop.

I would especially love this for the new paintings that are only sold be a certain vendor whose name and area I don't even recall @@

The new items... that... uh... no dimensioneer except those who happen to read patch notes would ever find otherwise.
    Ryaj@Faeblight
    Dim enthusiast and RPer

Quote Originally Posted by Freneticfangs View Post
    I would love a notoriety tab in the cash shop.

I would especially love this for the new paintings that are only sold be a certain vendor whose name and area I don't even recall @@

The new items... that... uh... no dimensioneer except those who happen to read patch notes would ever find otherwise.
    Mac over in Shadow Market, Scatherran Forest.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Mac over in Shadow Market, Scatherran Forest.
    Thank you! lol
    Ryaj@Faeblight
    Dim enthusiast and RPer

+ Reply to Thread