• 8 Post By bridgestew
  • 3 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By quetesh
  • 2 Post By swordkata
  • 1 Post By Yayinde
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko
  • 2 Post By Salvatrix
  • 8 Post By BlazingOctopus

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tacitus and BlazingOctopus - W T F?

Default Tacitus and BlazingOctopus - W T F?

Seriously you guys, you have been so good to us Dimension folks. I am overwhelmed at how much stuff you keep adding that blows our minds and make us want to just keep building.

You are the very best of the best. Thank you so very, very much!
    Last edited by bridgestew; 12-21-2016 at 09:41 AM.
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Out of Bounds | Zea`Lynn the Emerald Feend | Matter of Life & Death

Thank you for the new Buildings! and The Shadow Market, especially the paintings and Bogling NPCs!

If anyone wants to see the Mathosian Guildhall, I have it and some of the other buildings on display in my dimension: Parade of Homes on Hailol.

Mathosian Guildhall

Large Mathosian Inn
    Last edited by Nouvae; 12-21-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Shadowlander

Default Tacitus and BlazingOctopus - W T F?

I'm jumping on the thank you band wagon too! Love the houses, love the boglings, the paintings, the new cauldrons...everything! You guys rock!

And thank you to Nouvae for displaying some of the houses and the guildhall for us to see in person!
    Last edited by quetesh; 12-21-2016 at 10:59 AM.

General of Telara

And Corppppssssseeee pile!!! I have been wanting this foreverrrrrr! Thanks for making this happen.

Ultimate kudos for not tacking on a Notoriety requirement for Shadow market goods!!

You guys are awesome!
    Korvac the conquerer.

Prophet of Telara

is the guildhall from a zone or isn't that building actually ingame? we keep wondering and searching ;-)

but it's really awesome, as is the tavern, it even has the decorations it has ingame
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

All the new building are cool but would be far cooler if the doors were actually open. As it is now most of them are just really big paperweights.

I have to laugh in that I saw this post at the same time I see the notification that Tacitus "liked" a post of mine where I was railing at Blazing, screaming, "WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL FOR YOU GUYS TO FIX THE STAN'S LURE TABLE?!" (It has since been GLORIOUSLY overhauled, and I am eternally grateful.)

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    I have to laugh in that I saw this post at the same time I see the notification that Tacitus "liked" a post of mine where I was railing at Blazing, screaming, "WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL FOR YOU GUYS TO FIX THE STAN'S LURE TABLE?!" (It has since been GLORIOUSLY overhauled, and I am eternally grateful.)
    I was wondering if that would amuse you. I ran across it while sifting through the request list.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Default Looks Attackable

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Thank you for the new Buildings! and The Shadow Market, especially the paintings and Bogling NPCs!

If anyone wants to see the Mathosian Guildhall, I have it and some of the other buildings on display in my dimension: Parade of Homes on Hailol.

Mathosian Guildhall

Large Mathosian Inn
    ---
    That Guild Hall looks Attackable (and awesome).

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Rift Team

Default Just saying thanks for the thanks!

Hey everyone!

Got a moment to take a breath while being busy-busy on stuff for [edited] 4.1+ and I realize I never replied to this oh-so-kind thread. Thanks so much Dizbo and others!

We're really doing our best to get new and fun stuff out for everyone. Tacitus is a dimension item machine!
    Last edited by BlazingOctopus; 01-19-2017 at 11:07 PM.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingOctopus View Post
    Hey everyone!

Got a moment to take a breath while being busy-busy on stuff for 3.1+ and I realize I never replied to this oh-so-kind thread. Thanks so much Dizbo and others!

We're really doing our best to get new and fun stuff out for everyone. Tacitus is a dimension item machine!
    I guess you mean 4.1 ^^
    Anyway, sounds exciting!
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

+ Reply to Thread