+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree13Likes
  • 8 Post By Salvatrix
  • 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Qillyu
  • 1 Post By xcal1

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Stan items

Shield of Telara

Default New Stan items

* Additional Dimension Items have been added to Stan's Super Secret Lure.

I'm nervous!! Stan has been a lot of fun of late, my hatred of him has diminished. I hope these are more great items being added, but I can not help but being scared when talk of changing the lure.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    I'm nervous!! Stan has been a lot of fun of late, my hatred of him has diminished. I hope these are more great items being added, but I can not help but being scared when talk of changing the lure.
    It is more items that were not currently or in some cases perhaps never were in the game that I found while auditing the sources of more items that at least existed in the data.

That is the guideline I follow for any dimension item going onto Stan's Lure - it has to not currently be available anywhere else. Any dimension item on Stan's Lure will remain exclusive to the lures while it is on that loot table.

* Additional Dimension Items have been added to Stan's Super Secret Lure.
    Awesome! I can't believe we are getting MORE items, thank you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to go through the whole dim list. Luv ya lots

Any way those bundles we fish up could not be soulbound? I keep pulling them up, and I already have them.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    It is more items that were not currently or in some cases perhaps never were in the game that I found while auditing the sources of more items that at least existed in the data.

That is the guideline I follow for any dimension item going onto Stan's Lure - it has to not currently be available anywhere else. Any dimension item on Stan's Lure will remain exclusive to the lures while it is on that loot table.
    Any plans to add any new non-dimension items to it? Like new minions etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Does that include NOTHING? This old bug of not catching anything is STILL present.

It happened again today. Can you please look into that, it's really annoying and ruins the fun for me. Could it be, like I have already suggested before, that catching the recipe again will result in this bug (having caught NOTHING)? I was fishing in TB Canals (deep water).
    -- xcal

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thanks Tictac its really nice looking forward to fishing again!

Quote Originally Posted by xcal1 View Post
    Does that include NOTHING? This old bug of not catching anything is STILL present.

It happened again today. Can you please look into that, it's really annoying and ruins the fun for me. Could it be, like I have already suggested before, that catching the recipe again will result in this bug (having caught NOTHING)? I was fishing in TB Canals (deep water).
    Tempest Bay seems to be the possible issue having asked a few outside forums. I've had this bug once in TB (down the steps from crafting area) and no longer fish there.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 12-04-2016 at 04:41 AM.

Thumbs up Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Qillyu View Post
    Any way those bundles we fish up could not be soulbound? I keep pulling them up, and I already have them.
    This seems like a legacy issue from before the wardrobe re-vamp.
    You added Crafted Sell-able costume sets. Why cant they ALL be crafted and more on topic;
    Why can't we sell unopened Stan's sets. These certainly don't follow any "not available elsewhere" standard.

It really would be nice to "Unique loot check" somehow and get rid of all of the rest of the "thanks for nothings" like the maxed notoriety tickets (thank you for losing those) or the Chum Bucket I already have. I mean you don't get Stan's Lure with Stan's Lure right?

The rest of the new items, however, are awesome and I am madly collecting a dim full. Thank you also Affinity!
    Last edited by Frappenguy; 12-04-2016 at 07:29 AM.

So the mount "King Fisher, bane of the deep" is Stan's only? Was it always that way or just recently?

(one dropped for me yesterday)
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Thanks Tictac its really nice looking forward to fishing again!

Tempest Bay seems to be the possible issue having asked a few outside forums. I've had this bug once in TB (down the steps from crafting area) and no longer fish there.
    I would second that suspicion, I never fished in TB with the lure and never ever had an empty cast (unless I messed up and right-clicked instead of using the skill to get the fish).

I never dared to use it in TB because I only get grey stuff there, I supposed you'd have to be able to get fish to use the lure properly...
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

+ Reply to Thread