• 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By bridgestew
  • 1 Post By bridgestew
  • 1 Post By Sparklynn
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft

Thread: Matter of Life & Death

Default Matter of Life & Death

I am late turning in my assignment for the Gazebo Challenge that Dimension Gallery was running. I was busy. There was Summerfesting to be done. I had a wedding one weekend. I had a conference the following. So, you know, I had good excuses. Give me a break!

(But honestly, I am grateful for the assignment. I like something that prompts me in a direction for building.)

Anyway, my gazebo dim is now open for viewing, if you like that sort of thing.

Dim Name: Matter of Life & Death
    Owner: Prikaly
    Shard: Faeblight
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Out of Bounds | Zea`Lynn the Emerald Feend | Matter of Life & Death

Prophet of Telara

excuses, excuses...

and: finally :-)

you dim is creepy, though I have to admit, I like the bone flowers you constructed, both the small ones and the big ones :-) the odd trees you constructed fitted perfectly to this theme, where life and death are so close to each other, which is rarely seen.

I can see me read a good book in those seating areas close to the fountain, while listening to evanescence (bring me to life is a good song to listen to while visiting this dimension, I think ;-) )

my favorite picture in your dim is this:

Matter of Life & Death-2016-09-09_144557.jpg

hope to see more soon!
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 09-09-2016 at 04:47 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Finally made it to visit this one. Love the fountain! I also liked your ribcage flowers on the pillar supports and the bone trees you morphed.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by bridgestew View Post
    I am late turning in my assignment for the Gazebo Challenge that Dimension Gallery was running. I was busy. There was Summerfesting to be done. I had a wedding one weekend. I had a conference the following. So, you know, I had good excuses. Give me a break!

(But honestly, I am grateful for the assignment. I like something that prompts me in a direction for building.)

Anyway, my gazebo dim is now open for viewing, if you like that sort of thing.

Dim Name: Matter of Life & Death
    Owner: Prikaly
    Shard: Faeblight
    We all get busy, real life is far more important, no worries

I enjoyed the melding of life and death in your gazebo theme, and the details within the gazebo design and throughout the dimension with the bone plant morphs and trees, it's all quite pretty with a clever concept. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, folks. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Dimensions on Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Finally made it to visit this one. Love the fountain! I also liked your ribcage flowers on the pillar supports and the bone trees you morphed.

Great work!

Thank you for the donation of rib cages. Now you know what they went toward. Couldn't have done it without you.
    Dimensions on Faeblight

I know this is late, but I don't visit forums enough XD

Really nice work, Prikaly! I'm so glad you stuck with it!

many nicely morphed features.

Awesome Dim Prikaly, I especially liked the fountain

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I'm even later in posting than I was in visiting ... my apologies, Prikaly!

I love unexpected themes and yours is wonderful ... flowers and bones ... life and death. Your fountain is spectacular and I'm amazed by those remarkable trees! Bravo on a marvelous dimension!

No excuses necessary for being tardy, I'm just happy you shared it with us! So I'm not copying you completely ... here comes my Three Stooges wind-up with a whopping punch to your spleen! KAPOW!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

+ Reply to Thread