Like Tree21Likes
  • 12 Post By Salvatrix
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Blythe
  • 2 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Anaemeah
  • 1 Post By Lynx3d
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dimension Key: Anywhere

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Default Dimension Key: Anywhere

Just wanted to give a heads up that the item limits for this map are going to increase from (250/375/750/1000/2000) to (315/470/945/1260/2520). At this time, the prices on the increasing tiers will go up to match others with an item cap of 2520.

This increase will happen sometime between now and something in the future, likely on the much sooner side of that range. I just wanted to make sure there was notice in case someone was ALMOST about to buy the next item limit tier and got upset at the price increase.

So if you want to save a bit of coin, upgrade it now. ;)

Still can't say it - Ocho
    Last edited by Ocho; 08-03-2016 at 05:45 PM.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Just wanted to give a heads up that the item limits for this map are going to increase from (250/375/750/1000/2000) to (315/470/945/1260/2520). At this time, the prices on the increasing tiers will go up to match others with an item cap of 2520.

This increase will happen sometime between now and something in the future, likely on the much sooner side of that range. I just wanted to make sure there was notice in case someone was ALMOST about to buy the next item limit tier and got upset at the price increase.

Even with the fun police, this is such great news! Thank you so much!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

You sooooo rock!!
    Blythe - Faeblight

Holy Banana brains a increase

oh em gee
    Naerhya, Anaemeah,Anaetta, Zanae,Rhyaetta,Rhynae, Rhyelah and Jhasta@ Deepwood

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

General of Telara

Yay!
    But wait...T2-T4 upgrades are three times the old price then. That sort of kills it as "economy storage" dim...I want a cheaper way to keep all those things I need to finally finish a bigger build :/

I better go upgrading mine to T4 then...
    Last edited by Lynx3d; 08-03-2016 at 11:06 PM.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Thank you Tacitus

Appreciate this change very much.

While auditing can I please also suggest the following

World Event Dimensions - possible to make all 2520?
    • Deepwood Cottage
    • Icewatch Keep
    • Zarnost Beach

These are special event Dimensions which are massive Icewatch Keep especially and Deepwood Cottage which has 3 different spots to build. Perhaps all future Event Dimensions could be 2520 because they are so big and special?

Possible review of current tier prices?

Rex on EU are approx 4000 plat NA 2500plat. When Dimensions went from Level 4 to Level 5 values were doubled.

Is it possible to review current prices especially for the smaller dimensions? If you take into consideration how much it costs just to have 400 items for every dimensions the smallest dimensions come out being the most expensive. It is currently better to skip all the smaller dimensions and invest in larger ones for a cheaper price but same capacity wasting precious art assets.

Extra Small (50)
    1 plat 1 credits (75)
    3 plat 1 credits (150)
    6 plat 3 credits (200)
    840 plat 315 credits (400)

Small (125)
    1 plat 1 credits (185)
    3 plat 1 credits (375)
    6 plat 3 credits (500)
    2040 plat 765 credits (1000)

Medium (150)
    4 plat 1 credits (225)
    12 plat 7 credit (450)
    24 plat 13 credit (600)
    2400plat 900credit (1200)

Large (190)
    10 plat 4 credits (285)
    30 plat 18 credits (570)
    60 plat 36 plat (760)
    2990 plat 1120 credits (1520)

Extra Large (250)
    30 plat 18 credits (375)
    90 plat 54 credits (750)
    180 plat 108 credits (1000)
    3875 plat 1453 credits (2000)

Humongous (315)
    90 plat 36 credits (470)
    270 plat 108 credits (945)
    540 plat 324 credits (1260)
    4800 plats 1800 credits (2520)
    I understand Dimensioneers also need to have costs as every other sector does it would be great just to have these values make more sense so smaller dimensions are more appealing because they are so beautiful.

What if there was one price "menu" but the capacity for each dimension remained tiered for each one so we have the environmental variety Trion offers? For example any dimension at 400 costs the same whether that's its max level or second tier? This would mean changing the prices all together to make it greater than it currently is but it shouldn't be a penalty to build in a small dimension.

Dimension Achievements

If the above were possible new achievements could be introduced ie

* Max capacity 3 Small dimensions
    * Max capacity 3 Medium dimensions

So on and so forth making building even more exciting.

I hope 4.0 see's more achievements for Dimensions I would love manugo style dimension achievements so my screen lights up when I place a million tiles....

Guild Dimensions

Level 30 Guilds did not get Dimensions, will this be changed? As current dimensions for guilds became centered on content would love to see Laethys Room and lots of gold items/gold piles for morphing, MoM dimension key...will think more on raid keys LOVE PBB.

A special key request

Last but not least - Chalmers Caldera which I have on PTS is so special.

Unfortunately no one on NA completed the Bloodforge conqueror, perhaps one guild on EU and I would love this key because the lava is just so cool perfect for pvp or puzzle build. Is it possible for this key to become available like Infinity Gate did which is also a conqueror reward?

Thanks for consideration.

*NB & Edit: I may have missed a tier and did not include guild dimensions
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-04-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Thank you very much for this update to Anywhere

Plane Walker

Thank you !

General of Telara

My absolute favorite dim(Although it would be nice to be able to make more than one Anywhere Dim on a toon) gets a lot expansion? Awesome, thanks devs.
    Korvac the conquerer.

Oh, yeah... time to improve my Soulstream dim some more.

Thanks, Tacitus!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

+ Reply to Thread