+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Willy Wonka on Laethys

Plane Walker

Default Willy Wonka on Laethys

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew, cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two...
    Hi everyone,
    Faragonx and I have done a colab and we would like to invite to see it. Willy Wonka on Laethys. This dim is on my alt Nedna. Hope it brings smiles.

P.S. There are 3 pvp ports in this one.
    Last edited by Marnth; 07-03-2016 at 12:33 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

From the Willy and the Oompa Loompas to the factory boat ride and every wonderful feature from the film, it's all here! I love each rotten kids' vignette (Augustus Gloop caught in the diversionary pumping system is so hilarious) all the way to good boy, Charlie, returning the Everlasting Gobstopper. Awesome dimension! Kudos to both of you for this great project!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Prophet of Telara

fantastic, I always played with the thought of building it, but I thought it wouldn't be possible. I discarded it as impossible and didn't think about the newer colorful additions we got... awesome problem solving here, great ideas, and that chocolate fall is genious

congrats to a fantastic dimension!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

What a treat! You two make a great team, so many morphs all very cute, love the candy and was fun traveling through the story.

Fantastic, I loved it. We ask only one thing: keep your cooperation, you do a great job. You almost expect to see the characters come alive. I leave amazed dimension.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    From the Willy and the Oompa Loompas to the factory boat ride and every wonderful feature from the film, it's all here! I love each rotten kids' vignette (Augustus Gloop caught in the diversionary pumping system is so hilarious) all the way to good boy, Charlie, returning the Everlasting Gobstopper. Awesome dimension! Kudos to both of you for this great project!

Diva, Thank you so much! I am so happy you enjoyed it.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    fantastic, I always played with the thought of building it, but I thought it wouldn't be possible. I discarded it as impossible and didn't think about the newer colorful additions we got... awesome problem solving here, great ideas, and that chocolate fall is genious

congrats to a fantastic dimension!
    Alliandre thank you. We had so much fun doing this one. The falls took several tests. Glad you enjoyed it.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    What a treat! You two make a great team, so many morphs all very cute, love the candy and was fun traveling through the story.
    Nouvae, Thank you so much. I am so glad it was a fun tour for you.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Fantastic, I loved it. We ask only one thing: keep your cooperation, you do a great job. You almost expect to see the characters come alive. I leave amazed dimension.
    Arwhen, I am so happy you enjoyed it. Thank you so much.

very awesome collab, took my kid on a tour with me and his fav's were mike tv and augustus
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar Rhynae@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Enjoyed my visit to your new dimension very much! Great work, you two, and looking for many more great collaborations.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

What an awesome dimension! So many incredible morphs and thing I am most amazed at is how you got those trove items to blend perfectly into your designs. Talk about talent!
    **Bank Access** is a dimension created to help fellow Rifters and is found on every NA shard. Deposit, withdraw, craft and parse at anytime in a serene and peaceful setting!
    Ravenfaire-Gothess@hailol. Dims: Greenwood, Argh You Ready, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle by the Sea

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Anaemeah View Post
    very awesome collab, took my kid on a tour with me and his fav's were mike tv and augustus
    Ash, Thanks! I am glad he like it.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Enjoyed my visit to your new dimension very much! Great work, you two, and looking for many more great collaborations.

Thank you so much Feendish. We really had a lot of fun doing this. So happy you enjoyed it.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrain View Post
    What an awesome dimension! So many incredible morphs and thing I am most amazed at is how you got those trove items to blend perfectly into your designs. Talk about talent!
    Moonrain, Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed it. Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast