+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By harleyhatter

Thread: Aryana's Garden Retreat - Faeblight

Soulwalker

Default Aryana's Garden Retreat - Faeblight

Hey guys! I just created a new dim called Aryana's Garden Retreat. I used the Bahralt's Ascent Key and have used the full 400 item limit. If you guys can go in and give me some feedback that would be amazing. And please +1 if you do like it.

Character: Aryanabella@Faeblight

Nice work, you did well at capturing the forest/garden scenery, and the tea party area has good details too.

Colorful dimension, it seems that there are more than 400 items. Some details disturb me a bit but nothing too bad. Fall very full of water coming out of a tree !!! furniture mixture to the dining area a little spoiling the unity of the dimension.
    Despite this, the visit was enjoyable and fun.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Such a pretty wooded garden! I like the mix of flora and fauna you used ... it has quite a magical feel throughout. Pretty, colorful, cozy, and nicely detailed. Kudos on this lovely garden retreat!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

loved it colours are my fav thing ever and theres plenty here.
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar Rhynae@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very pretty dimension, and definitely a lot of area to explore. Some great details, too.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Colorful dimension, it seems that there are more than 400 items. Some details disturb me a bit but nothing too bad. Fall very full of water coming out of a tree !!! furniture mixture to the dining area a little spoiling the unity of the dimension.
    Despite this, the visit was enjoyable and fun.
    The dinning area and the water falls are because I was trying to capture both Alice in Wonderland and Avatar (yes the blue monkey one). Also why I have a Caterpillar smoking a Hooka, that is supposed to be Absolum (i think i spelled this right).

Soulwalker

Thank you all for the great feedback! I tried to make it whimsical.

+ Reply to Thread