+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Melyiaa
  • 1 Post By Melyiaa

Thread: New Dimension on Wolfsbane

Default New Dimension on Wolfsbane

Need a vacation? Want to stay some place secluded, always warm and sunny? Introducing my second dimension on Wolfsbane named Let the Light Shine Through. Constructive criticism welcome. Character name is Melyiaa.

Last edited by Melyiaa; 06-30-2016 at 08:47 PM.

Prophet of Telara

nice an fun place, with really smooth stairs and a beautiful colored flower beds :-)

awesome furniture morphs, but I think I recognized some as shared sets, so I don't know whom to compliment for what :-) anyways, that's what shared sets are for, and you put everything nicely together to a dimension I'd love to take a bath in or lend a boat to chill on the sea :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

I just adore all of the intricate little details you thought of! Especially in the shower area, using the surging curve to show water actually "flowing" through the hose! All of the custom built furniture... the flower gardens! I just can't say enough about this Thank you for sharing!!
    Rift PvP from an undergeared player's perspective: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DKLqnyBAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    nice an fun place, with really smooth stairs and a beautiful colored flower beds :-)

awesome furniture morphs, but I think I recognized some as shared sets, so I don't know whom to compliment for what :-) anyways, that's what shared sets are for, and you put everything nicely together to a dimension I'd love to take a bath in or lend a boat to chill on the sea :-)
    Yes! The green sofa chair and the blue lounge chairs out back. oh and the fish tank.
    You have a great eye for detail. Thanks for stopping by!
    Last edited by Melyiaa; 07-01-2016 at 02:32 PM.

What a beautiful dimension you have created, I love your choice of colors throughout. The kitchen is fantastic, the design of the house very cool, and your furniture and art, all great details. Congrats on your second dimension, keep them coming!

Very nice house (as it is not raining). The choice of materials is harmonious done tastefully. Numerous details add to the authenticity. I noted a minor detail that could be improved, the fire under the pot is too dispersed. I believe that some candle flames would be more beneficial to the rest of the construction. One thing I was also arrested, I did not understand the utility of the triple row of boards to the floor beside fountain.
    Excellent work, anyway.

wow, such awesomeness i loved visiting ur dimension
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar Rhynae@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I enjoyed my visit to your dimension very much. I like the bright colors, the entry point was beautifully set up, and that kitchen...! There are some very good morphs throughout--especially the dresser made from the stone pedestals.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

lovely dimension i esp love love the ohhhh so pretty and colorful flowerbeds, the 2 small pics above the blue stone chairs by the fountain and the lovely details you added to the outer wall in the kitchen.
    Everything is stunning, but those things stood out to me
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Oh, I wanted to add...

School of Wizardry is very good, too!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you all so much for visiting and your kind words.

Such a beautiful, detailed dimension! I love the soft colors, the amazing kitchen, and your morphed furniture pieces. Great work!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

+ Reply to Thread