+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Tuasemper

Thread: Torture Chamber On Wolfsbane

Default Torture Chamber On Wolfsbane

Hi ya'll! I could have sworn I mentioned this dimension already in the forums when I first made it, but I guess I didn't. Someone mentioned to me a few days ago that they didn't see it here, & someone else was interested in checking it out earlier today. Thanks to them, I remembered that I still need to re-work it. I'm kind of slow at these things. Just ask Diva. She suggested to me about a yr ago that I do more with it. I know some of you have already seen it, but before I dive back in there & fiddle with it, I thought I'd mention it here, & give more ppl a chance to see it first. When I have it done, I'll just update this thread with the mention, if that's ok. Any suggestions or ideas for the re-work would be greatly appreciated. I should prob have brought this up in the Dim chat, but I go afk often. I'm also an avid alt switcher, & might miss something said.

Torture Chamber on Wolfsbane
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

Prophet of Telara

nicel done, especially since it's an "older" dimension :-) can't wait to see the rework, some parts of it already gave me the creeps (the crib, the disected doll in the cage...)

So I'd love to see the update
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

Beautiful torture room, but a bit too clean to me. Some viscera, blood stains and other linens soiled floor, bring a little more realism to the whole. I come back to see the update.

"lovely" dimension is it wrong that the body stuck to the saw made me laugh??? The keep elevator is a fun idea, made me scared to get squashed
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

+ Reply to Thread