+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Edany
  • 1 Post By quetesh
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: The Grand Bazaar (New Dim)

Default The Grand Bazaar (New Dim)

I've been playing around with the concept of this for a while, and have decided to open it to the public. I'm finding that my niche isn't so much building (ok, not at all building), or morphing (without stealing heavily from the ideas and creativity of others), but taking a setting and creating more of a living 'scene' with it - for lack of a better descriptioin. So, without further adieu - I welcome you to visit:

The Grand Bazaar - Wolfsbane - by Edanie

It is still very very much a work in progress, but, I know I can count on the awesome Rift Dim Fan community to throw out some suggestions, comments, ideas, etc.

Thanks very much for stopping by - and thank you for all of the inspiration I've taken from you creative guys and gals!
    Rift PvP from an undergeared player's perspective: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DKLqnyBAQ

Shadowlander

Default The Grand Bazaar (New Dim)

Went by WB and checked out your dim - so far so good, you have a good eye for color. I also went by your Speakeasy dim and loved it, well done

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Looks like it's off to a good start. I like what you're doing with the bazaar tents (*cough* morphing).

I'm interested to see where you go with it.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

You're off to a great start, I could see that in your first dimension and I notice in this new dimension right away you have a good eye for details, this is really apparent in the market stalls and surrounding areas of each one you are making, continue on that path with the level of details in other areas of your dimension, such as inside the tent, and other buildings. You'll get the hang of it, the more you work with items the more you will become inspired with new ideas. You have unique ideas as well.

Let us know when you've finished.

+ Reply to Thread