Like Tree18Likes
  • 7 Post By Feendish
  • 4 Post By keepor
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Hewi
  • 3 Post By Lutario
  • 1 Post By devanita
  • 1 Post By bridgestew

Thread: PTS Update Today (SPOILER ALERT)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default PTS Update Today (SPOILER ALERT)

Heya, there was a 1.4 GB update to the PTS today. Under the Affinity Tab:

PTS Update Today (SPOILER ALERT)-affinity-stuff.jpg

The glass and water blocks drop between 4-6 blocks per bag (random). I didn't have enough affinity points left to get the globe, but it's the same one from Chancel of Labors...I'm assuming the same yuuge size. Currently the Glass Block bag is bugged and dishing out Baby Blue Limestone.

These are the statues, at maximum size:

PTS Update Today (SPOILER ALERT)-2016-06-24_184115.jpg

On Bob@Choreburg or on the shop, Dreamweavers can also buy the recipe to make just the statue base:

PTS Update Today (SPOILER ALERT)-dreamweaving.jpg

The Dead Simon Training Dummy is on the Artifact vendor, for 200 Lucky Coins. Unfortunately, my PTS character does not have 200 Lucky Coins.

New skins and the Summerfest tab are not up yet. Starter guilds are up, Pinata trophy items are on the shop, and Summerfest achievements are up.
    Last edited by Feendish; 06-24-2016 at 03:13 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

King of Slackers

pvp trinkets:

6 x warmonger for epic version
    Last edited by keepor; 06-24-2016 at 03:25 PM.
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

For all you non-German readers, the tertiary stat is crit power. They give all four primary stats.

Nice statues, nice globe, and I'm very happy to see the water & glass blocks for Affinity

Telaran

Default To be fair to all

I love the idea that we are getting more dimensions items but to sell them under Affinity Tab I think is wrong. Not everyone is a patron, I think water and glass bundle should be sold just like all the other bundles for dimesions. I also know that this is not in stone yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    The Dead Simon Training Dummy is on the Artifact vendor, for 200 Lucky Coins..
    I have a lot of lucky coins on my PTS Char so i purchased the Dead Simon training dummy to take a few screenies to post.

Unfortunately when i 'placed' the dummy in a Dimension it disappeared, can't see it/find it, this is a totally empty Dimension, checked the moving crate, did a search, even enabled the free camera view in case it dropped below the ground

Now it's possible i did some basic newb mistake as i'm not too familiar with Dims but thought i'd point it out that it's a "possible" bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I have a lot of lucky coins on my PTS Char so i purchased the Dead Simon training dummy to take a few screenies to post.

Unfortunately when i 'placed' the dummy in a Dimension it disappeared, can't see it/find it, this is a totally empty Dimension, checked the moving crate, did a search, even enabled the free camera view in case it dropped below the ground

Now it's possible i did some basic newb mistake as i'm not too familiar with Dims but thought i'd point it out that it's a "possible" bug.
    Maybe Simon's having a giggle as it turned him into an artifact that you have to find before the dummy appears
    NA#1 T-Rex. One of the token aussies for -Lemme Smash-
    RIP Coriolis.

PrancingTurtle online log parser

Soulwalker

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by oochee View Post
    I love the idea that we are getting more dimensions items but to sell them under Affinity Tab I think is wrong. Not everyone is a patron, I think water and glass bundle should be sold just like all the other bundles for dimesions. I also know that this is not in stone yet.
    I don't think you have to worry too much, there are a lot of non dimension building patrons out there who will sell them on the ah...

At the moment I'm just glad I saved all the affinity and didn't buy the levitation mount :-) I like it, there wasn't a lot of useful stuff for affinity before, and I love trion for bringing the blocks back in a way I can get them too. Better than credits for random boxes!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

It's better than credit only stuff...
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

I agree with the other comments here; I am thrilled that they listened to feedback and are bringing the glass and water blocks back, and would expect that non-patrons can look forward to a steady supply of them on the AH since they are tradeable. That said, Trion is more than welcome to my $15 a month for patron when they are obviously making an effort to give some love to my favorite area of the game!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Glad I read this before I spent my current Affinity points. I have been buying a Rare Dimension Mystery Box every time I have enough to buy one. Now, I will put that to glass/water blocks! Yippee!!!!

+ Reply to Thread