+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Aurora Cove Cottage on Hailol - New Dimension

Default Aurora Cove Cottage on Hailol - New Dimension

Hi everyone, just opened a new dimension, this cottage has been an ongoing project for many months, I think I started it around February and inbetween that time built three other dimensions, finding my way back to this one I'm happy to open it today.

Aurora Cove Cottage by Nouvae on Hailol a quiet place to relax and unwind, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Your new cottage is so enchanting! You always pick the perfect backdrop for your creations, and I love how the expanse of sky and sea is coupled with warm lighting to create such a calm, dreamy mood. I love your use of color, that gorgeous kitchen, and each of the many pieces of cleverly morphed furniture. This is a new favorite of mine, and definitely worth the wait!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Thumbs up you have been robbed

Or will be. what a gorgeous little house, so many details and things used in ways i havent seen before. LOVE the bedroom, esp the dressers and the lamps next to the bed. I hope you will take it as a compliment if you see some of that in my next house build
    the colors are great in every room. I love that it has many "modern" looking items mixed with old and wooden items.
    i totally enjoyed my stay there
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very lovely and detailed, as always. Really enjoyed the bedroom furniture morphs and the kitchen. Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Prophet of Telara

gorgeous house, in a beautiful setting! loved the colors and details :-) fantastic work!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

Thank you all for visiting and for the lovely compliments!

Making that kitchen was a real challenge for me, as I have not been a fan of building them.

It's been a real delight to play with the new color curtains/rugs/pillows, having these new options has added so much more depth to building dimensions, I can't wait to see what kind of building blocks we will get next, or other colors/varieties of items, so exciting!
    Last edited by Nouvae; 06-24-2016 at 06:18 AM.

Ooooooh ! *Runs to Hailol*

Shadowlander

Default Aurora Cove Cottage on Hailol - New Dimension

I went by last night to visit your dim and it is beautiful, so well done. I particularly loved the color scheme.

Default glad I logged in today...

And saw this incredible cottage! It's so creative, cozy and just plain gorgeous! So much so that I forced the hubby to log in and give some +1's too (hehe)
    **Bank Access** is a dimension created to help fellow Rifters and is found on every NA shard. Deposit, withdraw, craft and parse at anytime in a serene and peaceful setting!
    Ravenfaire-Gothess@hailol. Dims: Greenwood, Argh You Ready, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle by the Sea

Shadowlander

Hi Nouvae, do you have time to answer a couple of "where'd you get those?!" questions? I'm looking at the items used to make..

-The kitchen sink (the water pouring effect)
    -The kitchen floor (sandstone? slate?)
    -The statue that, when you're looking at the kitchen from the dining room, is on the right. It's got an orange globe at the top.
    -The bunny on the back deck
    Last edited by Ilaarah; 06-26-2016 at 07:54 AM.

Wow.... just... Wow!!!! I am humbled and awed. Thanks for so much inspiration!
    Rift PvP from an undergeared player's perspective: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DKLqnyBAQ

Thanks everybody for taking the time to stop by and have a look arouund, I'm happy you all enjoyed your visit

Ilaarah, yes of course, the kitchen water is called Pouring Water Effect and can be unlocked in the Dimensions > Trophy section of the store, you need to collect an artifact set, Empyrean Core (check the AH for artifacts).

Kitchen floor is Greenstone Tile, crafted by Runecrafter.

The statue is called Onir Conversation Piece and you can make it as a Dreamweaver. The orange globe is a Magitech Orb.

The bunny was a special item available during the Earth Day Rift store special, you might be able to find one in the AH sometime. Let's hope that event returns next year.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Thanks everybody for taking the time to stop by and have a look arouund, I'm happy you all enjoyed your visit

Ilaarah, yes of course, the kitchen water is called Pouring Water Effect and can be unlocked in the Dimensions > Trophy section of the store, you need to collect an artifact set, Empyrean Core (check the AH for artifacts).

Kitchen floor is Greenstone Tile, crafted by Runecrafter.

The statue is called Onir Conversation Piece and you can make it as a Dreamweaver. The orange globe is a Magitech Orb.

The bunny was a special item available during the Earth Day Rift store special, you might be able to find one in the AH sometime. Let's hope that event returns next year.
    Ah, thank you!
    Holiday addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilaarah View Post
    Ah, thank you!
    You're welcome

Thumbs up

I just loved your cottage Nouvae. It's a hard decision for me of my favorite of yours now, this Aurora Cove or Casa Del Nouvae?? hmm I'll just have to keep visiting both One would never know you struggle with kitchens, its awesome!! I loved the bedroom especially <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast