• 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 2 Post By Javert
  • 2 Post By Arwhen
  • 1 Post By Anaemeah
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft

Thread: New Dimension: Myrnin's Manor

Default New Dimension: Myrnin's Manor

Welcome to Myrnin's Manor

Myrnin's manor is the home of an eccentric scientist. Experiments abound, from alchemy, to elemental, to tech, and conglomerations of all of it. Try out the perpetual motion experiment for yourself and see how long you can keep the energy flowing!

Visit the office...the new one, not the old...the current occupant of the old office doesn't take kindly to visitors. Check out the artwork that adorns the manor's walls. Stroll around the indoor garden, and enjoy the rainstorm shower!

There is a ritual space out back, as well as housing for Myrnin's "guests". While you are welcome to visit those areas, its strongly suggested you not linger long, or you may get accidentally confused with a guest...and you really do not wish to be part of the guests menu.

Dim: Myrnin's Manor / Owner: Myrnin / Shard: Faeblight / Key: Endless Eclipse
    Last edited by Javert; 06-18-2016 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Forgot to include shard/owner
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Rajmali: The Soggy Tissue (Gloamwood Glen), Raj's Study (Breach Chamber)
    Lachei: 55 Rue Plumet (Plaza Aurentine)
    Giorn: Tuldio Museum and Library (Edge of Infinity), Chateau Anju (Mathosian Cascades), Sea Breeze (Threesprings), Titan Arena (Shal Korva)

Plane Walker

I kept saying one word through the entire tour "Awesome" and that's because it is.
    Wonderful dim loved the wall art.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Really enjoyed my visit to your new dimensions. Loved the wall art and I really liked your experiments (the perpetual motion, lol), and the beakers.

Great work, as always!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

General of Telara

Very nice, I certainly haven't seen this dimension key used for its actual environment in a convincing way often (and one was still w.i.p. IIRC, wonder if I can find it again...WE NEED BOOKMARKS!)

Though I have to admit that I almost missed the PvP teleport. But those jump pads are cool, screams for lots of creative use...
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

I really enjoyed this dimension, so many amazing details! I love a good steampunky lab and you nailed that with your wonderful creations- all of the assorted vials, beakers, glass cloche displays, and test tubes (!!!) are so perfect and cleverly done. There are so many oddities and unusual items to see, really great work on a fun dimension- you have a new fan

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Enjoyed my visit, very creative use of the Sanctuary of Rebirth item, love the artwork on the walls, the lab, the office, it's great!

Prophet of Telara

I finally found time to tour on NA shards again, and visited your awesome dimension :-) great work, and I love the wall art!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

Thank you all so very much for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the place, and the wall art!
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Rajmali: The Soggy Tissue (Gloamwood Glen), Raj's Study (Breach Chamber)
    Lachei: 55 Rue Plumet (Plaza Aurentine)
    Giorn: Tuldio Museum and Library (Edge of Infinity), Chateau Anju (Mathosian Cascades), Sea Breeze (Threesprings), Titan Arena (Shal Korva)

I sincerely enjoyed the tour. The atmosphere is murky, tables .... fantastic. Many objects have surprised me, I had never seen them before.
    Excellent work, bravo!

loved it, great work, im going to parrot every one else and say the art work is just awesome.
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar Rhynae@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

I love the eerie darkness of this dimension. The lab is magnificent,the wall art is awesome, and that bed!!. Glad it's on my home shard, I will visit often!
    Last edited by JaydedRIft; 06-22-2016 at 07:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread