+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By tkazzy79
  • 2 Post By Arwhen

Thread: New dim open on deepwood ~

Soulwalker

Default New dim open on deepwood ~

Hello everyone ~

Scynthrina has finished the Sunken Dragon Castle on Deepwood. ~(Sadly I do not have any pictures of it to post here. It is in the dimension of Dromant Core, so it is big and there is lots to see. Stop by and check it out if you are bored.)

Other dimension that I have that are older and completed, all are on deepwood.

Scynthrina ~ Fear the darkness ~ (Name change and a few updates. Climb to the top of the cliffs and slide down the water slide, or walk the plank of a spider ship at the very, very top.)

Scynthrina ~ Jungle of the Tiki Heads ~ (This one may not be around for much longer, so see while you still can!)

Sazzalyea ~ A pirates life for me ~ (This one has very little views, but there are lots to see and discover on the pirate island!)

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by tkazzy79 View Post
    Scynthrina ~ Jungle of the Tiki Heads ~ (This one may not be around for much longer, so see while you still can!)
    Oh no, why would you kill it?
    I'll be honest, Jungle of the Tiki Gods is the one I liked the most of those 4, unless you want to revamp it, I wouldn't tear it down.
    But they all have a good number of spots to explore, I had fun touring them.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Soulwalker

I haven't officially decided yet honestly. I did put a lot of work into them all. Doesn't feel like they really get seen is all. Or if they are being seen, no one is liking them. I'm normally not the type that bases things off how many likes something gets. But it is kind of tough to work that hard on something like a dim and feels likes it isn't being appreciated.

The Tiki one does seem to be the favorite one for quite a few people, doubt I'll kill it. The tavern might end up being the one that gets redone. I know that one is a bit too complicated to get around in, though I did try to make it easier here recently.

I dunno.. It's a me thing I guess... I like my big dims with lots of room to play in. Maybe I just make them too complicated? I only have a couple of people that gives me feedback, so It's difficult to say how people really like what I do.

I visited two of your dimensions this afternoon, and even though this is not the kind I like in dimension, there is research and work behind. There is no reason to demolish any of your creations. You must not forget that, even if it is very fun to collect +1, the primary purpose of the dimensions is to make you happy for you. As the saying Lynx3D, return on your steps, adapted here, settle here, would that maybe you would get +1 more. One of the successes of success: Do not sit on its laurels, always question yourself, and do not hesitate to seek advice and guidance of close friends. Courage and good luck.
    PS: probably the other two dimensions are closed, they do not appear in my research.

I'm late to the party (as usual), but don't change a thing just yet!!! I will be checking them all out as soon as I get off of work today
    Last edited by Edany; 06-26-2016 at 08:03 AM.
    Rift PvP from an undergeared player's perspective: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DKLqnyBAQ

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I couldn't find the Sunken Dragon Castle while doing a search, but I did look at your other dimensions.

I hope you don't break down Tiki Gods, but if it's at that stage where you don't like it anymore, I'm sure whatever replaces it will a good build, too.

At any rate, I had a good time exploring, and looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I couldn't find the Sunken dimension tonight either, but I have seen your other dimensions in the past, and revisited today. I really like the Tiki dimension, I remember it well when it first came out and how fun it was to explore.

I understand the desire comes up to tear down and rebuild, I've done that a few times now and will be doing that a couple more times soon, that's one of my favorite aspects of dimensions, being able to edit as much as I like. Whichever you choose to do with yours, just have fun.

Soulwalker

Thank you everyone for the encouraging words.

Apologies for not responding to this sooner, I am rarely on here to be honest.

As for the sunken castle, I ended up closing it shortly after making it public. I decided there was too much about it I didn't like. Went back and redid quite a bit of it.

It is open now though and has been for a short while now.

Again, thank you all for the encouraging thoughts.

+ Reply to Thread