+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any way to see what a specific item is while touring?

Shadowlander

Default Any way to see what a specific item is while touring?

Hi guys!

If I'm touring through dimensions and see a specific item I'd like to know the name of, is there a way to get that to pop up? I know you can pull up a list of all items in the zone, but I'm more looking of a way for me to point and click and have it say "this is X".

Thanks!

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ilaarah View Post
    Hi guys!

If I'm touring through dimensions and see a specific item I'd like to know the name of, is there a way to get that to pop up? I know you can pull up a list of all items in the zone, but I'm more looking of a way for me to point and click and have it say "this is X".

Thanks!
    You need an add-on for this, like tinker tools. Then open the addon window, open the item list and then you can click on an item - you will see the name in the addon window.

Cheers,
    Alli
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Shadowlander

Thank you!!

You can also just ask the Owner of the dimension, send them a tell or an in-game note in the mail. I am sure most are happy to answer questions.

Also, join the DA chat channel, just type /join dimensionaddicts@deepwood for NA shards or /join dimensionaddicts@zaviel for EU shards.

.. and last, check out Dimension Addicts fan site, where you can see every item available with photos.

if you open the dimension's list and then click on the item and then scroll through the list, the item should be selected. you just have to scroll carefully to find out which of the items it is.

+ Reply to Thread