• 1 Post By Zeamage
  • 1 Post By Edany
  • 1 Post By Edany
  • 1 Post By Edany
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By DimensionDiva

Thread: The Speakeasy (new Dim)

Default The Speakeasy (new Dim)

The Speakeasy is now open for business (by Edanie on Wolfsbane) Many thanks to Feendish for his awesome help with the finishing (for now) touches. All feedback is welcome and appreciated!
    Rift PvP from an undergeared player's perspective: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DKLqnyBAQ

It is wonderful! I love your bartender ;) haha And that piano is so perfect!!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edany View Post
    The Speakeasy is now open for business (by Edanie on Wolfsbane) Many thanks to Feendish for his awesome help with the finishing (for now) touches. All feedback is welcome and appreciated!
    Very cool little place--and I'm glad you remembered to take my permissions away!

I know the rumors say women don't play video games, but, um, I'm not a dude.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Hehe, thanks guys. I couldn't have done it without you Feendish. Whenever you want access, it is yours. Lord knows I've been using your website and other resources for long enough now. Haha!
    Last edited by Edany; 06-07-2016 at 03:34 AM.
    Rift PvP from an undergeared player's perspective: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DKLqnyBAQ

Prophet of Telara

I love it!

Your bartender needs some more training though, he asked ME for treats
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

gorgeous dimension, looove the cash register
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Very cool little place--and I'm glad you remembered to take my permissions away!

I know the rumors say women don't play video games, but, um, I'm not a dude.

You would think as a fellow female player, that I would avoid this type of assumption, but all the women on the internet are truly G.I.R.L.s - or so I hear. ;) Sorry bout that. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I love it!

Your bartender needs some more training though, he asked ME for treats
    Well, it is an underground illegal bar... I think he may be on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeamage View Post
    gorgeous dimension, looove the cash register
    Ohhhh, *thank you* for noticing that one. It's pretty much my first an only morph so far, and I was so pleased with myself I saved it as my first set. LOL.

Great work, you have a nice layout of the room, and good ideas for furniture and accessories.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Kudos on a very nice dimension! You've included some excellent details including the table lamps, the cash register, those awesome chandeliers! I really enjoyed touring it and I'll look forward to your next build. You might want to send your bartender for some hospitality training. He did call me a nice elf lady during my visit but I swear he called me a "ho" once or twice, as well.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

+ Reply to Thread