+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By xBludx
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By xBludx

Thread: Noob dimension storage question

Default Noob dimension storage question

I've been wanting to start setting up a dimension, but I've been holding back because I don't know what to do with all the dimension stuff I have. It's starting to take up bank space and I don't even unbox stuff for fear of getting overwhelmed with items.

Is there some obvious or sane way that I don't know about to store and keep track of items?
    Last edited by xBludx; 06-01-2016 at 05:57 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xBludx View Post
    I've been wanting to start setting up a dimension, but I've been holding back because I don't know what to do with all the dimension stuff I have. It's starting to take up bank space and I don't even unbox stuff for fear of getting overwhelmed with items.

Is there some obvious or sane way that I don't know about to store and keep track of items?
    Well, there are a couple of options, but the short answer is however it works best for you.

Some people buy extra slots and use a series of storage dimensions. Anywhere works great for this, Tempest Island, Mathosian Cascades. Upgrade it as much as you're comfortable with, then dump your items away. If you need to, use an alt, so it's not clogging up slots on your main. The dimensions I listed are all fairly large and flat, so even a T4 item limit is only going to run 300 plat, or 900 plat, whichever one you use.

Other people use guild banks (I'm one of these--I have 3 guild banks on NA, and 1 on EU). The expense for 3 tabs is not bad if you can spare the alts to make the guild, and you can get 4 or 5 if you need them. The guild banks in conjunction with my building alt make it easy for me to keep track of my hoard, but it really works best when you play your main and use an alt to build with.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I will look into the logistics of your suggestions. Thank you.

DTC is a nice site, by the way!

There was a similar discussion, not too long ago, on how others organize their items.

Have a look over here.
    -- xcal

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xBludx View Post
    I will look into the logistics of your suggestions. Thank you.

DTC is a nice site, by the way!
    Thank you!

*Head swells up like a giant balloon*

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread