+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Apartment 4A

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Zeamage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    190

    Default Apartment 4A

    I finally managed to finish a new dimension, the home of Sheldon cooper himself
    Hope you will come have a look, and hope that fans of the big bang theory will recognize it with ease.

    Apartment 4A (Sheldon Cooper)@Brutwacht

    Hope you all enjoy it
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    LOL, Bazinga.

    Loved all the details, down to the action figures on the shelves (but it looks like you've picked up Diva's Gravy Boat addiction! )

    Great work!



    *knock knock knock* Penny...

    *knock knock knock* Penny...

    *knock knock knock* Penny...
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  3. #3
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Very cool, I love that huge DNA model ^^
    And I hope I'll never have a monitor on my passenger seat shouting "bazinga" when I think it is turned off...
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple Zeamage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    LOL, Bazinga.

    Loved all the details, down to the action figures on the shelves (but it looks like you've picked up Diva's Gravy Boat addiction! )

    Great work!



    *knock knock knock* Penny...

    *knock knock knock* Penny...

    *knock knock knock* Penny...
    The action figures is the great work of Alliandre, i just could not wrap my head around making those. They are amazing
    I saw the post on Gravy boats and went and grabbed as many from AH as i could, just in case, glad i did
    Last edited by Zeamage; 05-25-2016 at 08:28 PM.
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple bridgestew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    159

    Default

    This was a fantastic execution! I love the "You're in my spot" entrance. Classic!

  6. #6
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Nouvae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Love it! Yikes...all the little details so much to see, and such a great representation of Sheldon's world.

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Zeamage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Love it! Yikes...all the little details so much to see, and such a great representation of Sheldon's world.
    Thank you so much <3
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

  8. #8
    Plane Touched Anaemeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    285

    Default

    wow just wow... it blew me away and I loled hard at the sign, lol dont want to give too much away..peeps are just going to have to visit to see * wink wink*
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

    https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple Faragonx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    133

    Default Loved it

    Excellent job! Felt like I was sitting on set with the cast

  10. #10
    Plane Touched devanita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    222

    Default

    The details in here are just amazing! You are brilliant with your use of items and I could spend ages admiring each of those clever details. I love your work and can't wait to see more

    Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple Zeamage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devanita View Post
    The details in here are just amazing! You are brilliant with your use of items and I could spend ages admiring each of those clever details. I love your work and can't wait to see more
    Wow, thank you so much
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

  12. #12
    RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    657

    Default

    Hilarious! Marvelous! You've captured the kooky-fun spirit of the show so well! You've got all the amusing details down to the tiniest things ... even Fun with Flags! LOL! WOW! And can I add an extra wow just for that DNA tower? WOW! Kudos, Zeamage, for another absolutely amazing build!


    P.S. I'm glad to see gravy boats gaining in popularity except this will surely mean their AH price is going to skyrocket!
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 05-30-2016 at 07:51 AM. Reason: OCD nitpicking and general insanity.

    My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

  13. #13
    Ascendant Onebutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    I am not into dimensions, however i wanted to say I love the name of your dim haha.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple Zeamage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    Hilarious! Marvelous! You've captured the kooky-fun spirit of the show so well! You've got all the amusing details down to the tiniest things ... even Fun with Flags! LOL! WOW! And can I add an extra wow just for that DNA tower? WOW! Kudos, Zeamage, for another absolutely amazing build!


    P.S. I'm glad to see gravy boats gaining in popularity except this will surely mean their AH price is going to skyrocket!
    OHHHH Dear, thank you so much Diva I did send you a thought or two when making the gravy boat chair
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

  15. #15
    Rift Chaser JaydedRIft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    336

    Default

    I've only seen the show a few times, but my god you NAILED it!! Awesome work...Soooo much detail! Just loved it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts