+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Dancingmoon
  • 3 Post By Dancingmoon

Thread: Brevanic Houses on EU

Default Brevanic Houses on EU

Hey lovely dimension addicts.

I am endeavoring to build a fairly ambitious dimension to add to my guilds collection of RP locations and with it our first Brevanic location. I am struggling to locate the Brevanic houses and have been trawling AH on every shard for a couple of months now with limited success.

This is an ask for anyone with any sized Brevanic house (ideally on Gelidra or Zaviel as that is where I have some plat at the moment) to drop me a line if they are wanting to sell or trade them.

If anyone can help me I am estimating I need 5-6 medium, 6-7 tall and 5-6 small. Depressingly this is after I have managed to buy 12 odd since Christmas....so many still to get.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Zaviel - EU (Argent survivor) - Dimensions - O-RP Moonshade Outpost - Hudori, O-RP Tempest Slums - Taryth, O-RP Shimmersand Outpost - Dancingmoon. Death Mountain - Dannsadh.
    Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

Heya! I have an alt on Zaviel who opens affinity boxes every now and then. If I lure a Brevanic house I can send one your way, just need to know your Zaviel IGN.

it's Laeti@Zaviel just in case.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Thank you so much for keeping me in mind

my main is dancingmoon@zaviel
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Zaviel - EU (Argent survivor) - Dimensions - O-RP Moonshade Outpost - Hudori, O-RP Tempest Slums - Taryth, O-RP Shimmersand Outpost - Dancingmoon. Death Mountain - Dannsadh.

It is beginning to take shape with only a few more houses being hunted for. I wanted to share a picture of work so far to show what the wonderful dimensioneers of EU have helped me construct so far.

I am going to begin decorating the buildings and starting on the detail work soon.

+ Reply to Thread