• 5 Post By Nouvae
  • 4 Post By Arwhen
  • 4 Post By devanita
  • 3 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 1 Post By NightShift1
  • 2 Post By Anaemeah

Thread: Cloudberry Cottage, Greybriar

Default Cloudberry Cottage, Greybriar

Hello! After taking a bit of a break, I am back and happily building and wanted to share my most recent dimension! Cloudberry Cottage is a sweet woodland home, perched high in the Moonshade Hills.

Also recently completed is The Barleybrook Brewery, come enjoy a crisp autumn ale on the house, just tell Nico that Emerald sent you!

Thanks for looking!

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I enjoyed Barleybrook Brewery, your entry in Kuula's dimension contest, very much and I'm always happy when an amazing builder returns to the Dimension Community.

Cloudberry Cottage is just gorgeous! The cottage's structural elements and layout are amazing. It features the same homey, cozy, comfy atmosphere you are so good at creating. All the beautiful details with that nature-inspired rustic theme you do so beautifully. The built-ins are wonderful. That window seat, wow! The farm sink, wow! The stairway to the loft, wow! Lots of wows in here! I love your use of red floral rugs as a wall detail. I also love how you used the red pedestals and empty dwarven beer tables, all great examples of how dimension items that have been around for a long time and are not hard-to-get can be used to create amazing features. Every room is so pretty and there are so many creative features and cute details, I can't list them all! I also can't resist one last comment about that adorable toilet!

Kudos on a very creative and beautiful new dimension!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Prophet of Telara

fantastic dimension, and a very cozy cottage :-) love all the details, and I admired your birdhouse for a long time :-)

you really have fantastic ideas, I hope to see more new builds from you :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

No one can build a cozy cottage quite like you can. I'm so glad to see you and Nouvae returned.

Beautiful work.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

aww, thanks for all your kind words and compliments, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

I absolutely love your dimension. I want to live there! It was amazing.

Default I'm moving in!

I know I've said this before, but I think this one is my favorite! I was wowed when I zoned in...it's so beautifully situated and beyond charming! There are too many details to absorb in only one visit and I love them all. The red and white theme throughout keeps your choices in materials wonderfully cohesive. I particularly like the repeated usage of the Red Dwarven Chair and the Rifle Rack. The stove may be your best to date, which says a lot. I know you had to be carefully counting items by the time you finished, but that didn't stop you from splurging on the sort of realistic details I love...like hinges on the oven doors. My favorite items (so hard to choose!) are the cuckoo clock and the stove, with the bed a close third. No... the arbor. Definitely the arbor! As always, Emerald, simply lovely. <3
    Last edited by Bridgit; 05-22-2016 at 05:12 AM.
    Dimensions on Deepwood:
    Crone Hill, Chapter One of the 'Verse, Rest in Peace,
    das Hausboot an Stehenden Hacke

This is a truly original and beautiful home. Everything is properly placed, not any remarks to make. I am impressed. The cook at the old and the toilet with the toilet upstairs, many choss ever seen (by me) before.
    Sincere congratulations

Cloudberry Cottage is beautiful, charming, your designs are brilliant and original with each dimension you create! I love all of your dimensions but these two latest are up there on the top of my favorites right now.

I went to visit all your other dimensions. I invite everyone to do it, I discovered hidden treasures that deserve a visit. You love the rustic and it shows in each of your buildings, but what is extraordinary is that you do love those who are not particularly attracted to this style. Really, all these beautiful buildings have their place in a contest Cozzi Cottage, you count a new fan, bravo!

Thank you for all of your comments, I have been smiling for days!

@Bridgit and MelissaRifter, you are more than welcome to move in, but unfortunately I used up any potential bunk-bed item count on that darn stove, so you may have to sleep in the bathtub!
    @Arwhen, I have been a fan of your dimensions for years, so I am especially happy and flattered that you enjoyed your visits!

You guys have made my week, thank you again

I just loved your last two builds (I love ALL of your builds!). That stove was amazing in your cottage. I stood & stared at it a good 10 minutes. You definately have the cozy feeling down. I'm so glad you're back Emerald!!

Great job as always so many great morphs glad to see you building again.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

I just love this build, its so awesome. Please continue to make more beautiful dims.
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

+ Reply to Thread