+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 7 Post By Torilund
  • 1 Post By Torilund
  • 2 Post By Torilund

Thread: New Dimension: Castle Core

Default New Dimension: Castle Core

Castle Core, by Torilund on Hailol
    This took many months of planning, building, and tweaking to get to where it is now. Please come visit and check it out!

Come explore this huge, multi-level, castle dimension:
    - barracks
    - prison
    - guard training area
    - library
    - garden
    - kitchens
    - dining hall
    - market stalls
    - and of course the castle with throne room, chapel, council chambers, war room, and the king's quarters up above...
    - plus, lots of little secrets to discover

Enjoy! And, please +1 if you enjoy your time in Castle Core.

PS: If you like this, check out my other dimensions.
    Rule #2: Double Tap

General of Telara

That's indeed one huge complex, it's no exaggeration to say there's a lot to discover.

I also like how it builds into the crater, I've seen plenty of not so great attempts to use all those levels of Dormat Core, well done.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

tyvm! Glad you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Torilund View Post
    Castle Core, by Torilund on Hailol
    This took many months of planning, building, and tweaking to get to where it is now. Please come visit and check it out!

Come explore this huge, multi-level, castle dimension:
    - barracks
    - prison
    - guard training area
    - library
    - garden
    - kitchens
    - dining hall
    - market stalls
    - and of course the castle with throne room, chapel, council chambers, war room, and the king's quarters up above...
    - plus, lots of little secrets to discover

Enjoy! And, please +1 if you enjoy your time in Castle Core.

PS: If you like this, check out my other dimensions.
    I loved it!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Cast Core is a wonderful dimension! You did a great job creating all the different areas and joining them together with clear pathing so exploring is great fun and I never got lost (which is a miracle in Dormant Core!). I enjoyed it all ... really excellent work!

I also visited Vacation and All Hallows Eve. I was happy to +1 all of your dimensions. They are creative, full of cool detail, fun to explore, and just a lot of fun! The desk clerk at Vacation had me cracking up and that bone maze in All Hallows Eve is really creative. Kudos on some impressive builds!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Thank you so much, everyone! If you don't mind, please spread the word in game to others - the feedback is very useful. I love to hear about what stood out for you and the things you liked. Already working on the next dimension, my most ambitious project yet by far, which will be a game within a game featuring great detail and exploration...fingers crossed.

Cheers!

Thanks to the one and only Nouvae for taking the time to send me an ingame note about Castle Core. Love your work and really appreciate your encouraging feedback!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Sorry for the delay in visiting.

I really enjoyed my visit to all of your dimensions, but I greatly liked Castle Core. I really liked your heraldry morphs in the war room, the food morphs in the feasting hall, as well as the throne. I also really enjoyed the bed in the king's chambers.

Great work, and looking forward to more.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Good luck with your next project, it's exciting to see fellow builders ambitious about making dimensions. You are well on your way into the dimension addiction, welcome aboard!

Again, great work in the castle, and The Edge & Vacation, I'd also like to sit for awhile near that pool you made in Faen's Retreat, perfect idea for that space of water.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 05-17-2016 at 06:02 PM.

This dim is awesome. 10/10. Seriously, it's cool. I always admire how people can plan out huge areas like this and fit it all together into one seamless structure. IIRC Dormant Core is the biggest dim by far, and you put a freaking castle inside it's crater. Crazy.
    Last edited by Orochan; 05-17-2016 at 07:22 PM.

Hello,
    I visited with great pleasure your "Castle Core" (I myself have built "The Castle" at Dormant Core). There are for me one fault (minor), you should sacrifice 3 items placed in the dimension and replaced by invisible tiles that prevent visitors to cross the highest roof and so see "reverse the decor, "that is to say the part of the roof where the items are not contiguous. Apart from, that, I think your great job, congratulations.

Thanks for all the great feedback!

Also, to Arwhen, appreciate your constructive criticism. Anything that helps me become better at this. I didn't know about those invisible tiles - I will check that out!

wow, just saw your dimension, so much to see. My fav bits where the gardens and the barracks/training areas. awesome work.
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

TYSM! Please spread the word. Climbing the ranks is an arduous task. <3

+ Reply to Thread