+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Melyiaa
  • 1 Post By Melyiaa
  • 1 Post By Melyiaa
  • 1 Post By devanita

Thread: New Dimension

Wink New Dimension

Hi folks, I just started working on my dimension after years of neglect. I thought I was doing pretty good until I started visiting others. All feedback is welcome.

Melyiaa - School of Wizardry on Wolfsbane

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I enjoyed touring your School of Wizardry very much! I like your modifications inside the main building of Three Springs -- it's a cozier layout and I can totally imagine it as the Headmaster/mistress's quarters You've created some lovely rooms and décor in there, as well. I also like how you added stone walls and landscaping to the premade houses to make them fit into the surroundings. Wonderful dormitory, school room, and other features. You've added a lot of detail and all the decorating is well-done. Kudos on a very nice dimension.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    I enjoyed touring your School of Wizardry very much! I like your modifications inside the main building of Three Springs -- it's a cozier layout and I can totally imagine it as the Headmaster/mistress's quarters You've created some lovely rooms and décor in there, as well. I also like how you added stone walls and landscaping to the premade houses to make them fit into the surroundings. Wonderful dormitory, school room, and other features. You've added a lot of detail and all the decorating is well-done. Kudos on a very nice dimension.
    Thank you Diva!

Prophet of Telara

I enjoyed my visit very much, also you enclosed it pretty good, so there's really no need to try to use the rest of the dimension. I wouldn't have thought to place a door in the stone archway, nice idea :-) also your use of walls to adjust the buildings work really well, and I like all the decorations. I can see you had fun building :-) I hope you enjoyed it enough to continue to build dimensions
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    I enjoyed my visit very much, also you enclosed it pretty good, so there's really no need to try to use the rest of the dimension. I wouldn't have thought to place a door in the stone archway, nice idea :-) also your use of walls to adjust the buildings work really well, and I like all the decorations. I can see you had fun building :-) I hope you enjoyed it enough to continue to build dimensions
    Thank you so much.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Sorry for the delay in visiting...

I really enjoyed exploring your dimension. I especially liked what you did inside the main tavern, and how you used that space, as well as your modifications to the other buildings in the area.

I hope you had enough fun to keep making more!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by MellissaRifter View Post
    Hi folks, I just started working on my dimension after years of neglect. I thought I was doing pretty good until I started visiting others. All feedback is welcome.

Melyiaa - School of Wizardry on Wolfsbane
    Congrats on finishing your dimension! I visited your dimension tonight, I think you did a great job with the whole area, everything ties together nicely for your theme, all the buildings have a good amount of details inside, and the way you set up the tavern interior is great.

Please don't be discouraged, just have fun and build for yourself.

I visited your school witches and so overall I've enjoyed myself there are some details you should correct. In the kitchen (very nice), there are floating bottles and other embedded in the cabinet bottom. The garden in the bathroom upstairs is beautiful but the sink, unless it was built for a giant is impracticable for a person of standard size. The village organization is balanced, and by the different styles, we understand that the sorcerer's apprentices from all over Telara. You have some problems with the carpets that are either crooked (intentional?) Or who are stuck in the walls. The toilets are luxuries, but it is unfortunate that the altar carpet used in their building so the floors. The staircase leading to Artiflex is "weird" and incomplete. The BBQ is successful. Some places allow visitors the opportunity to get behind the dedicated area, you should block these passages. Well, that's it for my visit, I hope you will not take me to a filthy bastard to say what's wrong, I'm only in order to allow you to improve you, you have the potential and it either. I have not been disappointed with what I saw, the few mistakes you made, we all made at the beginning of our "career" dimensionners.

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    I visited your school witches and so overall I've enjoyed myself there are some details you should correct. In the kitchen (very nice), there are floating bottles and other embedded in the cabinet bottom. The garden in the bathroom upstairs is beautiful but the sink, unless it was built for a giant is impracticable for a person of standard size. The village organization is balanced, and by the different styles, we understand that the sorcerer's apprentices from all over Telara. You have some problems with the carpets that are either crooked (intentional?) Or who are stuck in the walls. The toilets are luxuries, but it is unfortunate that the altar carpet used in their building so the floors. The staircase leading to Artiflex is "weird" and incomplete. The BBQ is successful. Some places allow visitors the opportunity to get behind the dedicated area, you should block these passages. Well, that's it for my visit, I hope you will not take me to a filthy bastard to say what's wrong, I'm only in order to allow you to improve you, you have the potential and it either. I have not been disappointed with what I saw, the few mistakes you made, we all made at the beginning of our "career" dimensionners.
    This was very helpful and exactly what I was looking for! Whenyou look at something for a long time you tend to miss things that are pretty obvious! Thank you

I made a few changes based on suggestions that I received.

I returned to your school of wizardry, and I must confess that this time, the result is magnificent. You have erased the shocking details to achieve a harmony of all of your dimension. I am very happy if I could help somewhat with my advice that you had the wisdom to interpret what they were and not for vexatious remarks.
    PS: there are always 3 bottles of wine whose position is perfect (exchange the view angle to correct).
    I look forward to your visit next creation.

I visited your School of Wizardry last night and thought it was a very full and ambitious dimension for a newer builder, you should be very pleased with yourself! Each of the themed areas were detailed and well-represented, good job and I look forward to seeing more from you

Dimensions on Faeblight by Holly * Hawthorn * Ivy

Default :)

That was a nice surprise, never thought it was possible to make that many rooms in that building, very nicely done, love the lamps you made on both sides of the sofa and the use of stained glass projectors, gives the place such a nice warm feeling. And i was happy to see that the buildings outside was decorated inside too, love the bunkbeds.
    I dont like pointing out errors like this on other ppls hard work, but here it goes anyway <3
    There is still quite a few floating objects
    the blue horse and the candles next to it in the kitchen, the pictures on the stonewall in there too.
    the red book just at the top of the stairs, and then the candles and urn on the bedside tables.
    the blue wood in the fish tank and the stone pedestals around the tub flickers a lot.
    Going in on a dwarf character makes it a lot easier to spot floating items.

And lol, i went back up stairs to have a second look, "WHAT happened to the bathroom" it was completely black, went down to investigate and discovered that it was Orphiel that burned it down black magic i guess....
    Hidden Gem By Zeamage@Gelidra

wow I love what you did with this dimension. great job loved touring it.
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

+ Reply to Thread