+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By BlazingOctopus

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Scaling Glitches

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default Scaling Glitches

There are a couple of building block scaling glitches I've noticed recently. I bug reported, but wanted to put them here as well before I spaced it out:

Invisible Tiles - normally max scale on a tile is 12. Invisible Tiles used to also scale to 12 -- now they scale to 20. I'm okay with the bigger size given how much they cost, but this may not be as intended.

Carved Wood Planks - normally planks max scale to 6. These particular planks scale to 12 -- they're yuuuuggge. Here's a comparison next to a full size rectangle (they're usually the same length):

Scaling Glitches-2016-05-15_212322.jpg
    Last edited by Feendish; 05-15-2016 at 05:25 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Odd that those are inconsistent, but we wouldn't want to reduce the scale max at this point because there's surely someone out there relying on it. Thanks for the catch, though.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingOctopus View Post
    Odd that those are inconsistent, but we wouldn't want to reduce the scale max at this point because there's surely someone out there relying on it. Thanks for the catch, though.
    Both items listed used to be consistent with all other building blocks of the same type. But thanks for the response.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Prophet of Telara

Invisible tiles have scaled to 20 as long as I use them,as far as I know.... I'll check tonight on my earliest build where I used them, but it's been like that for months at least (and it would be really bad for me if they changed it back, the ends have around 40 tiles alone, stairway another 20 or so, used as ground to walk on, and as barriers)
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 05-19-2016 at 03:30 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Prophet of Telara

At the zoo the invisible tiles are already scaled to 20, so this must have been around for more than a year...

just wanted to make sure I wasn't talking bs
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

+ Reply to Thread