• 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Wonk
  • 1 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By Wonk
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By Arwhen
  • 1 Post By Wonk
  • 1 Post By Anaemeah

Thread: Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?

Default Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?

Yep, the Citadel of Fire & Ice has opened it's doors to the curious and weary, tonight a rare appearance by Bob Bogling, the crooner from Pus Swamp that has taken Telara by storm with his smooth gurgling voice and haunting lyrics. Bring a jacket, it's cold outside baby!

Take the first right off the Faeblight Shard and bear left in to the dimension,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?-2016-05-12_000713.jpg   Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?-2016-05-12_000720.jpg   Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?-2016-05-12_000949.jpg   Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?-2016-05-12_001051.jpg   Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?-2016-05-12_001124.jpg  

Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?-2016-05-12_001214.jpg   Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?-2016-05-12_001230.jpg   Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?-2016-05-12_001255.jpg   Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?-2016-05-12_001406.jpg   Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?-2016-05-12_001523.jpg  

Some Ice, Some Fire... It's the Citadel of Fire & Ice, eh?-2016-05-12_001600.jpg  
    I Rift, therefore I am.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Sorry for the delay in visiting...

Really enjoyed my visit to your dimension (no Stone Flask...*gasp*)--a lot of area to explore, and I love the way you covered up and integrated the buildings.

I also really liked the way you used the totems.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Sorry for the delay in visiting...

Really enjoyed my visit to your dimension (no Stone Flask...*gasp*)--a lot of area to explore, and I love the way you covered up and integrated the buildings.

I also really liked the way you used the totems.

Great work!

I always wanted to tackle an "Anywhere" base dimension. then the ice pieces came along and I decided to try them out in there, at first I was aiming to build a Fortress Of Solitude, but the cost of so many ice pieces had me reconsider.
    It's not a stone flask tavern dim, but I did use a stone flask tavern(!) Could not resist.

Thanks for the visit!
    I Rift, therefore I am.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Nice transformation of Anywhere! Farewell, flat sandy desert and hello, hilly snowy setting! Very nice inclusion of the buildings and landscaping pieces. The club featuring Bob Bogling is really fun! Two of my favorite creative details are the stained glass item lighting the underside of the bridge and the snake head totem fireplace but there are a lot of nice details throughout. I enjoyed touring very much. Kudos on some great work!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Thanks for the visit Diva... I've always followed your site and enjoyed it.

I Rift, therefore I am.

I found Bob Bogling, everyone was having a blast on the dance floor, that little guy knows how to put on a show!

Just echoing, great idea using the buildings this way. My favorite part was the entrance to the citadel and the stage area.

Little nice visit, but a bit cold visit to my taste, I do not like the cold. Some large braziers in large rooms have warmed the atmosphere. I love and I still adore the bright stained glass effect here judiciously placed. Bogling said hello in French, it has culture, but after he fell asleep, this moron. +1

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    I found Bob Bogling, everyone was having a blast on the dance floor, that little guy knows how to put on a show!

Just echoing, great idea using the buildings this way. My favorite part was the entrance to the citadel and the stage area.

Much effort was spent on the entrance and passage leading to it, but at the time this was posted the full details were not finished on the interior of the building, that has now been completed.
    Anyone that has not visited yet or those curious to return will see a more polished dimension than before.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

this was a neat place to explore, really cool great work
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

+ Reply to Thread