+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Kaelani

Thread: HYPNOTICA

Default HYPNOTICA

Tonight was the grand opening of my newest dimension.
    It is a dance club. Sorry if you missed the party, but I've left it open for your perusal.
    It's on the weekly top 10 list on Deepwood, or search by Caelani.
    For cross-shard invites, look me up when I'm online, and I'll be happy to send you an invite.

Great dimension!

General of Telara

Finally a good use for all those flow connectors, really like the effect
    Did you make the entry tunnel all by hand though?

In any case, very clever use of that dimension, have not seen many that don't just try to cover up most of from the original tempest bay to make it into something different (or just put some furniture and deco in there). This one works really well with the structures the dimension already has.
    Last edited by Lynx3d; 05-08-2016 at 09:28 AM.

omg so cool!!! The name is perfect as it is truly hypnotizing to walk in through the tunnel!!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    Did you make the entry tunnel all by hand though?
    Yes, each flow connector in the riser, floor, and tunnel were placed by hand.

To slightly simplify the process, I chose the nearest flow connector with the proper direction, and did a CTRL-D to duplicate it. For the tunnel, I simply had to rotate it in one direction, and align the ends.

I knew as soon as I saw the dimension space, that it was crying out to be a club environment. I'm glad you all like it. Now, all I need is about 50-100 players in there at a time, and a 300 pack of Tito's Partinis. (grin)

Last edited by Kaelani; 05-09-2016 at 10:29 AM.

I visited your dimension with real pleasure. I spent a good time in the inlet tube is really hypnotic. I do not understand (or so do you not have time?) You did not submit your dancing in competitions 99 bottles of beer.
    Excellent work and mastery of the items, GG
    Sincerely,

Arwhen

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    (snip) You did not submit your dancing in competitions 99 bottles of beer.
    I designed it for that competition, but could not locate enough materials before the deadline.
    Simply put, I ran out of time. It took too long to build, and I did not want to submit it half-built.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Really enjoyed my visit to your dimension. The effect of the flow connectors and the way they follow the curve of the entry tunnel to main part of the plaza is really awesome.

Great work!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Inventive use of flow connectors. I really love the special effect you morphed from them, it's very creative! Kudos on a really cool dimension!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

For those of you that missed it, I expect I will be online this evening at around 6:30pm server time. I'd be happy to send you an invite to have a look at this in person. (still photos really don't do it justice.)

+ Reply to Thread