+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rift Store Strike until all White & Green Items added back to Stan Loot

Telaran

Default Please add all White & Green Items added back to Stan's Loot!

Signed - Dimensions.

These items need to be added back or the really rare and cool items need to be upgraded to blue/purple/orange rarity to be included.

Having rare hard to get items in the game is a good thing. Impossible to get items is a bad thing and creates a black market and new players do not have a chance to ever get these items as they are never listed in the auction house and the only way to get them is from other players who will not trade them for any amount of game currency...but only for other said rare items which new players again will not have access to.

***Update. List of Items that should be added back for sure if not all white & green items.

- Autumn Arched Faer Hedge
    - Bogling Fence
    - Bogling Platform
    - Brevane Street Banner
    - Cliffside Rocks
    - Corner Shelf
    - Dusty Kameleono Statue
    - Dwarven Bench
    - Elegant Brevane Pillar
    - Elven Stair Landing
    - Elven Staircase
    - Empty Straight Shelf
    - Entryway Trees
    - Fine Wood Table
    - Grand Pavilion
    - Green Tablecloth
    - Griffin Statue
    - Hailol Rotunda
    - Lamp Tree
    - Long Rope Bridge
    - Magitech Chamber
    - Medium Shrine for Medium Icons
    - Mine Track
    - Pink Tablecloth
    - Round Wooden Platform
    - Runed Stone Altar
    - Shimmersand Rock Tower
    - Silverwood Billboard
    - Skeletal Hand
    - Small Shrine for Small Icons
    - Spring Large Faer Hedge Post
    - Stepping Stone
    - Stone Bridge
    - Terrace Wall Curve
    - White Elven Tent
    - Wood Slat Fence
    - Young Lamp Tree

This is not a complete list. Just an example of a few of the items we would like added back at the very least if not all.

* Death Door's
    * Draconian Statue
    * Dwarf Mage Statue
    * Dwarf Warrior Statue
    * Teleportation Pad
    * = Not sure if part of stan's loot.

***Also would like an option to get the items from the "Mystery Box: Dimensional Wonders" again.
    These items could be added to the stan's loot, a seasonal event or just add the grab bag as a rift store item/affinity bag or something. No dim item should never be impossible to get...at least attainable once per year.
    These items at the very least.
    - Copper Hammerwielder Statue
    - Copper Sage Statue
    - Faer Bud Structure
    - Faer Flower Shade with Base
    - Faer Leaf Shade with Base
    - Goblin Cage
    - Goblin Cage Door
    - Keep Elevator
    - Pavilions
    - Shades

If any errors on this list just let me know or if anything is missing that should be added just reply to this post and I will add it to the list.
    Last edited by Dimensions; 05-07-2016 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Updated!

Telaran

Default uncle stan

There are things I would love to get and can't because they have been removed and I would like to see them back in. I have spent more then $1400 on this game in 5 months and that includes a patron for one year.

I would like to the following back in the loot table:
    Bogling Fence
    Bogling Platform
    Corner Shelf
    Dwarven Bench
    Empty Straight Shelf
    Everglowing Cobalt Wall Lantern
    Cobalt Lantern
    Everglowing Pagoda Wall Lantern
    Fishing Net and Pier Pole
    Green Tablecloth
    Kelari Pirate Decoration
    Mossy Riverbank with Roots
    Pink Tablecloth
    Stone Bridge
    Last edited by oochee; 05-06-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Rift Disciple

Maybe not ALL white and green items, I think it was smart to get rid of the really common items, but there are things that should go back on the loot table. Like the hailol rotunda for example. Wicked cool (pretty) item, from stans lure but since it a white item it was taken off the loot table.

They need to revamp the loot table so that the ONLY white/green (hell even BLUE items) on there are ones you CANNOT GET ANY OTHER WAY. If I worked my Ascended a** off trying to get that lure, the LEAST Trion can do is give me stuff worth a crap for it.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

General of Telara

Yea I don't think anyone ever wanted the lure to stop giving white/green items, we wanted it to STOP GIVING US ALL THE USUAL* CRAP THE MINION STASHES GIVE US EN MASSE!

The chance to get a "Stan's exclusive" item is just pathetic. When you finally get something else then some crafting-crap or decrees, or the pet and mount you got 20 times already, in most cases it's something stupid like a planar rock you get for trivial amounts of planarite or something else that just makes you wanna smash your keyboard.

*somehow got interpreted as common i.e. white quality items

Telaran

I think everyone would agree if the only 2 options were to keep things as is or include all the junk from before but with the rare chance at the awesome white/green items taken out they would go back to the way it was before. If these were the only 2 options. Dev's. you can do better then that. But if this is our only option just hit the reset button to the way it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    They need to revamp the loot table so that the ONLY white/green (hell even BLUE items) on there are ones you CANNOT GET ANY OTHER WAY. If I worked my Ascended a** off trying to get that lure, the LEAST Trion can do is give me stuff worth a crap for it.
    It's totally fair and this is why I was planning to bump my Stan's Loot thread on Monday, because

1) It's weekend
    2) Forum boycotts never work

Also, the list I have prepared for the whole Stan's loot system has more to it than just whites&greens, and it also has replies that should be taken into consideration. I'll be encouraging everyone to speak up like I did before, but ultimatums are never the way to go.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Telaran

A loss of financial support will get there attention more than any amount of feedback. Unfortunately that is how any game business like this works today.

It is the few of us that go out of our way to buy these rift store items that keep this game afloat...and if enough people in the dim community stop spending there money on this game they will notice and take action as the hardcore dimmers spend a lot of money on the store compared to non dimmers.
    Last edited by Dimensions; 05-06-2016 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensions View Post
    A loss of financial support will get there attention more than any amount of feedback. Unfortunately that is how any game business like this works today.

It is the few of us that go out of our way to buy these rift store items that keep this game afloat...and if enough people in the dim community stop spending there money on this game they will notice and take action as the hardcore dimmers spend a lot of money on the store compared to non dimmers.
    I have a quiet opposite observation - whenever there's a boycott involved, nothing changes in a positive way. On the contrary, really. Suggesting improvements and the ways certain things can be achieved is way more productive, even if you think it's not getting attention.

Carnival has kept everyone very busy and it was pointless to bump any requests besides urgent bug reports. Now that it's over and there's changes to the systems team (and more purple names coming to our forums checking the threads), it's a good time to bring the issue back up and ask for updates. That's what I was planning to do especially because I've been approached by several people during these last few weeks asking about the loots and updates. So I really suggest you wait until next week when I bring the thread up with the list of requests and get more replies from the community. It had a very good feedback 1st time and I have no doubts it will be more productive than encouraging people to boycott things to no result.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Telaran

There is nothing wrong with having multiple threads going on about the same issue. Will just increase the chance of them doing something about the issue. I will support all threads related to this issue!
    Last edited by Dimensions; 05-06-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Why are these items and all the others that are in the lure table not added to the store with an option to buy for plat or credits? Trion is losing revenue because they don't offer these items in the store for plat or credits...

It's the same with the ice, glass, water building blocks, the carnival plates, goblets, etc etc etc

Why are they not in the store individually for sale? Dimensioneers use MULTIPLES of these items in our dimensions, we would be buying them, over and over again.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 05-08-2016 at 06:51 AM.

Shadowlander

Default Please Trion...make us want to fish again!

After the Dimension Addicts website came back up tonite I started making a list of these items and only got through the B section for loot we no longer fish up from Uncle Stans lure. (The top items were found elsewhere) Sure some of these don't seem that special, but I for one would take ANY of these dim items you can't get anywhere else than one more unwanted decree or soggy crafting mark. This is all I have to add for now:

Crocnard Nest with Eggs - Common
    Dusty Kameleono Statue - Uncommon
    Magitech Strainer - Common
    Short Pagoda Lamppost - Common
    Altar with Red Runner - Uncommon
    Angled Charmer's Caldera Outcrop - Common
    Angular Grey Boulder - Common
    Autumn Arched Faer Hedge - Common
    Branched Whitebark Snag - Common
    Brevane Cannonball - Common
    Brevane Street Banner - Common
    Broad Granitewood Stump - Common
    Broken Stone Tomb - Common
    Bulbous Cliffside Overhang - Uncommon
    Broad Brevane Tree - Uncommon

We're not asking for the moon here, someone already put the time and effort in to give us these items to use in our dimensions. I only ask that you please put them back in the uncle stan loot table.

Quote Originally Posted by foxiboo View Post
    We're not asking for the moon here, someone already put the time and effort in to give us these items to use in our dimensions. I only ask that you please put them back in the uncle stan loot table.
    Exactly! Someone devoted quite a lot of time to make these items a reality for dimensions, but for whatever reason there are maybe 10 or 20 of these things floating around the game... which makes no sense whatsoever! Please add the items back, either to the store or to the lure, whatever.

This list (which is not a complete list) of missing items is very long.. please add some of these to the store. Other games offer their housing items in their stores, or on vendors.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 05-08-2016 at 06:48 AM.

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Neither boycotts nor petitions on the subject will change anything. Petitions are actually a forum rules violation, however I find the actual list here useful so I will not lock the thread. I will, however, edit the title to make it no longer a petition so that someone does not come by later and report it. So please, continue a productive conversation, because I find the information helpful.

ANYWAY... the reality is that I am well aware that Stan's loot needs to be looked at (for this and other lures), but it is not the most immediate priority. But I don't want to let it languish for too long either. I guess I am saying, I am aware there are issues, but have no ETA on changes. As I just shifted over to the systems team, I am still getting up to speed on the things that need doing, and I have inherited SO MANY tasks related to dimensions. So I beg a bit of patience while I get on top of it.

As an aside, my wife is both a avid fisher and dimensioneer as well, so rest assured - I hear ALL the things at home as well. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    As an aside, my wife is both a avid fisher and dimensioneer as well, so rest assured - I hear ALL the things at home as well. ;)
    My commiserations ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast