Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Villains of Horror Gallery on Wolfsbane

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Villains of Horror Gallery on Wolfsbane

Villains of Horror Gallery on Wolfsbane-2016-05-06_163121.jpg

Welcome to Villains of Horror, a gallery dedicated to the most infamous icons of gore!
    Prepare for an unexpected look at these masters of horror, who have been both reviled and revered throughout their careers. The gallery features two floors of paintings and sculptures for your viewing displeasure.

Villains of Horror, by Camouflage(Dimensiondiva)@Wolfsbane
    Last edited by DimensionDiva; 05-06-2016 at 06:36 PM.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

You may need some professional help...

Wonderful art pieces, as always. I really liked your rendition of Saw and the guy from Scream.

Crazy as ever....um, don't bring any weapons on the Roadshow.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Prophet of Telara

very good work, as always :-) you even added something new for me to see XD something to laugh, a lot of stuff that's giving me the creeps (my nerves really are not the best), very good mixture. I still like the ring girl best :-)

so, about those morphing lessons...

edit: btw... the dimension building draught seems to be over, lots of new builds everywhere, even without the contest :-)
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 05-07-2016 at 01:32 AM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Plane Walker

I loved this! So much fun (and a bit scary that's why it was fun) I must admit will always have a soft spot for Frankie and the Count.

General of Telara

If there is one thing I love just as much as Sci-fi, and Aliens...Its horror. Excellently done. Very unique and mind bending. (I'm glad Human Centipede wasn't a choice).

I hope you repost this come Halloween.

One of the best dims I've seen in a long time.

p.s. No Tallman?
    Korvac the conquerer.

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    If there is one thing I love just as much as Sci-fi, and Aliens...Its horror. Excellently done. Very unique and mind bending. (I'm glad Human Centipede wasn't a choice).

I hope you repost this come Halloween.

One of the best dims I've seen in a long time.

p.s. No Tallman?
    Yeah, a bunch of good ones are missing. No Tallman, no Predator (my personal favorite), no Nosferatu , no Michael Myers, no Gill Man, no Pumpkinhead, no Leprechaun, no Dr. Phibes, no Candyman, no Mummy, no Wolfman, no Creeper ... perhaps a second wing of villains someday!

My thanks to you and everybody for the compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Telaran

Top 5 Dim that I have ever seen. Add a leprechaun painting and #1 ;)

lol I literally have a picture of the leprechaun signed by Warrick Davis saying im coming for me gold with my name. Now thats dorky.
    Last edited by Dimensions; 05-07-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Superb museum of horrors that this Diva. I'm not sure all of them have recognized, moreover, the French-English titles are sometimes different. Too bad, I tried:
    On the ground floor : Dracula, Freddy Krugger, Jonathan Bates (Psycho), Pinhead (Hellraiser), Hannibal Lecter, Frankenstein, Shinning and Chucky.
    On the first floor : The Ring, Jason vorhees (Friday 13th), Ca (n french),IT? (in English?) (by Stephen King), It's Alive, Th Exorcist, Texas Chainsaw massacre, Christine, Scream, Alien, Jaws, The malediction, Saw and Rec.
    How many mistakes have I made myself and how do they lack?
    Very, very good works Diva. I love it.
    I still have one comment to make, chainsaw teeth should be on opposite sides, but tiny detail that affects the operation of the machine, ihihih !!!
    Last edited by Arwhen; 05-09-2016 at 05:21 AM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    Superb museum of horrors that this Diva. I'm not sure all of them have recognized, moreover, the French-English titles are sometimes different. Too bad, I tried:
    On the ground floor : Dracula, Freddy Krugger, Jonathan Bates (Psycho), Pinhead (Hellraiser), Hannibal Lecter, Frankenstein, Shinning and Chucky.
    On the first floor : The Ring, Jason vorhees (Friday 13th), Ca (n french),IT? (in English?) (by Stephen King), It's Alive, Th Exorcist, Texas Chainsaw massacre, Christine, Scream, Alien, Jaws, The malediction, Saw and Rec.
    How many mistakes have I made myself and how do they lack?
    Very, very good works Diva. I love it.
    I still have one comment to make, chainsaw teeth should be on opposite sides, but tiny detail that affects the operation of the machine, ihihih !!!
    Fantastic, Arwhen! Only one correction, the baby carriage carrying something terrible is Rosemary's Baby.

You are very correct about the chainsaw ... great eye for detail! Thank you so much for visiting.

General of Telara

If you want to be suuuuuper nitpicking, you could also complain that the "teeth" of a real chain saw also go around the tip (unless a tip guard covers them), or that the usual cutter links don't really look too much like pointy teeth...

But creepy side detail: If you read the chainsaw article on wikipedia, the first chainsaw-like tool was actually made to cut bones...and who else than a German orthopaedist could come up with that idea

Anyway, great morphs once again. I guess it's only a matter of higher item limits until we get Munch's original "The Scream" morphed in all colors and detail by you

@ Lynx3D and Arwhen -- This is for you, buddies! I couldn't wrestle Leatherface's personal chainsaw away from him without risking limbs I might need for future building but the display chainsaw is a little bit less jacked up thanks to your tips. Still no chain or accurate cutter links, still no on/off switch, still no cord or tank for fuel, still no Craftsman logo, still no safety features, still no accompanying ear protection (what serial killer ever uses safety equipment?) but it's 11% new and improved! <winks>

General of Telara

Hehe, didn't mean to criticise you, rather say that to some degree it will always be stylized (hope that is the word I mean)...
    I think Arwhen wanted to say that the teeth on the opposite side should "lean" to the opposite direction because they are rotated 180 after they ran around the tip...let me attempt some ASCII art
    Code:
     /|_/|_/|_/|_
    (  _  _  _  _
     |/ |/ |/ |/ |/
    But to be honest, I couldn't really find a picture from the movie that was not totally blurry, so no idea what that particular chainsaw really looked like.
    Last edited by Lynx3d; 05-09-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    Hehe, didn't mean to criticise you, rather say that to some degree it will always be stylized (hope that is the word I mean)...
    I think Arwhen wanted to say that the teeth on the opposite side should "lean" to the opposite direction because they are rotated 180 after they ran around the tip...let me attempt some ASCII art
    Code:
     /|_/|_/|_/|_
    (  _  _  _  _
     |/ |/ |/ |/ |/
    But to be honest, I couldn't really find a picture from the movie that was not totally blurry, so no idea what that particular chainsaw really looked like.
    I love that term "stylized" so much! Why is my morphed Cadillac Escalade so small and boxy and kind of like an old Volvo?! Because, it's Diva-stylized!

+ Reply to Thread