+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Faragonx
  • 2 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: On The Edge~by Faragonx

Default On The Edge~by Faragonx

This dim is dedicated to Kozzmo@Laethys. He too was in the process of building a great house, when someone decided to enter one day while permissions were off and destroy it. Childish act imo. So please, stop by for a visit, located on Wolfsbane. Enjoy

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Faragonx View Post
    This dim is dedicated to Kozzmo@Laethys. He too was in the process of building a great house, when someone decided to enter one day while permissions were off and destroy it. Childish act imo. So please, stop by for a visit, located on Wolfsbane. Enjoy
    Your house is amazing! I loved it.
    This is such a nice thing for you to do Fara. I agree an infantile act.

Such a sweet thing to do Fara, I'll add it to my tomorrow touring schedule :)

I admire Kozzmo's patience and feel sorry for the person who did this - if this is what they think is fun, they must have a very sad and pathetic life indeed.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very nice build.

Having done exactly that with some permissions once, I can testify how devastating it is to go in and see things destroyed just because someone felt like being a prick that day.

Here's to hoping that he rebuilds, and it's better than ever.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Very nice build.

Having done exactly that with some permissions once, I can testify how devastating it is to go in and see things destroyed just because someone felt like being a prick that day.

Here's to hoping that he rebuilds, and it's better than ever.
    I was quiet surprised when I realized it happened on our shard really. I've been carelessly leaving permissions open a few times, and every single time I would get a whisper or a mail saying I should fix it before someone raids my build. I was sure we have a bunch of nice people who wouldn't do anything like that. It's very sad to know there's dimensional morons out there :(
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Very gracious gesture to dedicate this build to Kozzmo@Laethys. I feel miserable about the loss of his time and effort. I hope he gets reinspired to rebuild!

Love your modern house with every comfort imaginable! Badass entertainment system, awesome details, very handsome décor, and creative touches throughout. Kudos on a really beautiful build!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Soulwalker

Fantastic job on your house Fara. =) That you made it a positive dedication was very sweet. Here's to many more builds, regardless of childish acts!!

Prophet of Telara

very nice house, especially the view from that sofa in the bedroom makes me want to spend my holidays in there :-)

It's sad that people do that to other people's dimensions, if I see a non-ffa-dimension that has permissions for everybody I try to reach those people to tell them to turn them off, but even in ffa-dimensions on our shard there are people just trying to mess with the owners - tidy dimensions get messed up, every item gets sunk into the ground, and then there are the raiders (in the sense of plundering) that go through every single ffa dimension, take EVERYTHING and put it in the auction house... a lot of people have stopped refilling their ffa dimensions and just give their minion stuff to the vendor :-( I just don't understand people who get fun out of other people's misery ("relax, it's just a prank, bro!").
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

And even a visit that leaves me speechless. I love the home-style bearings (well, I get, it will provide a lift), the bed is great and the beautiful view. It's really beautiful (few inperfections block-level alignments refractory to TT?).
    I say, dimensions like this, I want more.
    Congratulations,
    Arwhen

It's a great house, I like the modern architecture and how you decorated it, the artwork and the furniture. I'm sorry to hear that happened to your friend, its very kind of you to put this together for them.

very awesome indeed
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

+ Reply to Thread