• 1 Post By Maegwynn
  • 1 Post By NightShift1
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Arwhen
  • 1 Post By Javert

Thread: The Ents Go to War

Prophet of Telara

Default The Ents Go to War

Hidiho Dimensionerds... after a few weeks of a break I finally managed to finish a Dimension... It's called "WGS - The Ents Go to War", by Alliendre@Brutwacht.

Those familiar with the Lord of the Rings will know the story, the ents decide to destroy Isengard, who poses a threat against all living beings in Middle Earth.

But... see for yourself :-)

The Orthanc
    The Ents Go to War-2016-05-01_133501.jpg

Breach the dam!
    The Ents Go to War-2016-05-03_212109.jpg

I hope you'll enjoy your visit :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Whoa! This looks like it's cut from the movie. Brilliant <3

Guess I know where I'm touring once I'm home ;)

and yes I am a fan of all your dims.
    Last edited by Laeti; 05-03-2016 at 11:51 AM.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

*laughs* And I'm suddenly reminded of the LotRO video I shot during the "Take the Hobbits to Isengard" challenge...

Brilliant work!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

General of Telara

Yea, eat this Saruman...
    Mathosian Cascades works really well for this. My only criticism would be that the tower appears rather small once you're close up. But given that you used up every single items slot, I guess you couldn't really scale it up, and the walls already push the limit of the visibility range...
    but 10/10 for the looks of the tower, even the white hand symbol is there.

Speaking of Lotro, the epic quests where you go back to the flooded Isengard were rather underwhelming IMHO. The raid instance was pretty decent though. I wish they hadn't turned this game a huge solo-story where you only bump into other people occasionally.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Your orcs are definitely not having a good day...I love it.

Your details, as always, are incredible--even to the white hand markings on their heads.

Love this scene you've played out. Like I said this morning, I never read the books because Tolkien is the perfect cure for my insomnia, so in comparison to the movie, it's spot on.

Great work, as always.

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

This is so so so good......I could hear Treebeard talking Totally awesome..!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Absolutely fantastic! Your morphs are jaw-droppers, as always! The tower, the landscape, the perfect details ... everything brings this favorite story immediately to mind. I love it all! Wonderful work, Alliendre!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Prophet of Telara

Thanks everyone for your kind comments, and for all the help I got, be it with items, action (the rounded spikes on top of the tower XD) or criticism :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    Yea, eat this Saruman...
    My only criticism would be that the tower appears rather small once you're close up. But given that you used up every single items slot, I guess you couldn't really scale it up, and the walls already push the limit of the visibility range...
    you are right, kitumi, I feared if I made the tower larger the top would disappear, or only be visible from close up, so it had to keep it relatively low. It's still way bigger than the ents, so I'm okay with it ;-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Well done alli ,i loved the ents most of all the fact mother nature can woop some sea bass , hehe.
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Amazing dimension!

My friends, what a day, I went to the dimensional tourism, and went out marveling at each of my visits.
    I found here immersed in the novel Tolkien,. Everything is there, felled trees, the Ents storming of the Orthanc Tower, the blackened earth and not cracked the filth of Saruman, the dam will give way under the pressure of the Ents and carried in its raging waves, orcs and goblins into the abyss at the foot of the tower. Damn, soon a height shelter if I do not want myself found myself driven.
    It was great, thank you for making me relive those moments
    Arwhen

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    My friends, what a day, I went to the dimensional tourism, and went out marveling at each of my visits.
    I found here immersed in the novel Tolkien,. Everything is there, felled trees, the Ents storming of the Orthanc Tower, the blackened earth and not cracked the filth of Saruman, the dam will give way under the pressure of the Ents and carried in its raging waves, orcs and goblins into the abyss at the foot of the tower. Damn, soon a height shelter if I do not want myself found myself driven.
    It was great, thank you for making me relive those moments
    Arwhen
    wow, what a compliment :-) thank you very much Arwhen, I appreciate it very much

Little late getting to reply to this, but I LOVE this build! It has stirred my inner Tolkien geek to life and will have me visiting the films once more to get my middle earth fix. Wonderfully done!
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Rajmali: The Soggy Tissue (Gloamwood Glen), Raj's Study (Breach Chamber)
    Lachei: 55 Rue Plumet (Plaza Aurentine)
    Giorn: Tuldio Museum and Library (Edge of Infinity), Chateau Anju (Mathosian Cascades), Sea Breeze (Threesprings), Titan Arena (Shal Korva)

+ Reply to Thread